Elements of the Undead books one-three by…

Elements of the Undead books one-three (edition 2012)

by William Esmont

7220166,644 (4)1
Title:Elements of the Undead books one-three
Authors:William Esmont
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 396 pages
Tags:Horror, Sci-fi

Elements of the Undead Omnibus by William Esmont

English (19)  French (1)  All languages (20)
This is a great collection of zombie apocalypse stories. Fire takes the reader through the initial outbreak, Air is very short and continues the story, and Earth takes the reader through the main character's escape to an oil rig. I purchased this series to read the fourth book, Water, and am so glad I did. This is full of adventure and the author keeps the reader's attention through out each book. I would recommend this series to anyone that enjoys zombies. ( )
  spacechick365 | Nov 27, 2015 |
If your looking for an adventurous thrill with zombies then this collection is for you. Loved!!!! ( )
  marykelley | Jan 7, 2015 |
This was a decent zombie trilogy. The only thing that bothered me was we never found out what happened to the navy woman who went crazy with power. I think there may be other books in the future. ( )
  lesindy | Nov 1, 2014 |
I wasn't so sure I would get into this book, but after winning it on Early Reviewer, Member Giveaway, I really enjoyed getting the opportunity to read it. The dystopic world after a zombie attack has the characters attempting to make a go of life without safety or security from anything. If I had to make a critique, it would be that the beginning of the story could use a bit more discussion, and the ending as well; just a bit more. Otherwise this is a great story, and could see it functioning best with the young adult reader group, but warning, there is some language and themes that would be censorable. ( )
  kristincedar | Jan 11, 2014 |
I received this book as a part of LibraryThing Member Giveaway. This book is books one through three in a zombie apocalypse trilogy. I thought they were very well-written, the characters, a lot of different characters, were realistic, and this set is a good addition to the zombie apocalypse genre. I did feel that there were some unanswered questions at the end of the third book, and I am wondering if there is going to be a fourth book in the set to complete some of the unanswered storylines introduces in the first three books. If there is, then I will look forward to reading it, if there is not, I will be a little bit disappointed that the author didn't tie in all the threads that were created, but the stories were still a good read for this genre. ( )
  calicocat901 | Dec 30, 2013 |

William Esmont is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,782,616 books! | Top bar: Always visible