Popping the Cork by Julia Talbot

Popping the Cork

by Julia Talbot

212,551,640 (3)None
Recently added bySerenaYates, Shanna_McConnell

This story about Granger and Channing made me grin. It’s short, hot and sexy, and has two werewolves who fall for each other faster than you can read the title. That works for me, in a paranormal setting, at least, so I was able to sit back and enjoy the meeting, greeting and getting to know each other stages. Once they get going – hold onto your cowboy hats!

If you like werewolves, hot sex and very short stories, you will probably like this one.

NOTE: This book was provided by Torquere Press for the purpose of a review on Queer Magazine Online
  SerenaYates | Oct 19, 2017 |

Julia Talbot is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,379,964 books! | Top bar: Always visible