Murphy's Law by Penny Brandon

Murphy's Law

by Penny Brandon

421,664,912 (3)None
Recently added byANZmmcollection, jules0623, gsc55

An easy read that doesn't quite delve deep enough into the characters or their motivations. Scott was likable but we didn't get to know much about him. David was the biggest lightning rod for trouble and I can't blame him for being worried about hurting those around him. I did think he was a little bit spineless in regards to his family. His reasons for allowing them to affect him like they did seemed a bit weak.

Nice read, funny and sweet with plenty of hot sex. ( )
  jules0623 | Mar 31, 2013 |

Nice read, funny and sweet with plenty of hot sex. ( )
  jules0623 | Mar 29, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,194,593 books! | Top bar: Always visible