Unlocking Her Innocence by Lynne Graham

Unlocking Her Innocence

by Lynne Graham

Lovely romance by Lynne Graham. I liked the heroine Ava, she was sweet and caring. I also liked the hero Vito. Ava spent some time in prison for a crime she didn't commit, which involved the death of hero's brother Olly. I liked the interesting storyline and I was glad to see everyone get their happy-ever-after. ( )
  SandraLynne | Nov 15, 2017 |
Meh, this one wasn't that good. I know a lot of Lynne Graham fans don't like her later stuff as much, and this was published this year (2012). It's not easy to put my finger on what the book lacks exactly. It seems for one thing that she amped up the unrealistic chemistry to an annoying level. Sizzling looks, weird touches, that sort of thing.

The blurb made it sound like angst-filled drama but there was very little drama and intensity really. I did like the main characters well enough but they didn't stand out as special. And what could possibly make her think it was okay to clear out the room like that of Olly's? Who in their right minds would take it upon themselves to do that in someone else's home???? At least she felt remorse about it when he was enraged and understand how wrong she was.

Am I the only one who questions the sisters motivations for suddenly wanting to be all buddy-buddy too? Seems weird to me they come into her life when she's suddenly with the powerful, wealthy guy. ( )
  ErinPaperbackstash | Jun 14, 2016 |
Christmas.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373131011, Mass Market Paperback)

Three years ago Ava Fitzgerald stole what was most important to billionaire Vito Barbieri—his brother's life—leaving an insurmountable void in his once full and pleasurable existence.

Since her release from prison, Ava has agonized over her fragmented memories from that night—her misguided play for Vito, his humiliating rejection and then…nothing.

Vito's latest business merger brings him face-to-face with his new employee—a troubled-eyed Ava. Haunted by the dark shadows of their past, Vito is intent on revenge. Yet despite his iron will, his plan gives way to an impossible desire.…

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:58 -0400)

"Three years ago Ava Fitzgerald stole what was most important to billionaire Vito Barbieri--his brother's life--leaving an insurmountable void in his once full and pleasurable existence. Since her release from prison, Ava has agonized over her fragmented memories from that night--her misguided play for Vito, his humiliating rejection and then ... nothing. Vito's latest business merger brings him face-to-face with his new employee--a troubled-eyed Ava. Haunted by the dark shadows of their past, Vito is intent on revenge. Yet despite his iron will, his plan gives way to an impossible desire"--Publisher.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,445,713 books! | Top bar: Always visible