Fairest by Chanda Hahn

Not as good as the first book. The writing level is the same so expect the same grammatical issues and typos as well as very simplistic writing. The characters are the same shallow caricatures as the first book as well.

But the thing that really stood out for me in the first book was the cool retelling of fairy tales, which this book lacked. The retelling was very simplistic and predictable in this book. The whole thing just wasn't as imaginative as in book one. ( )
  CareBear36 | Dec 13, 2015 |
Simply Just Amazing

As this series goes on, I just keep falling more and more in love with it.

Fairest was amazing, and just so fun.

I love the twists and turns, the half-truths and how nothing is what it seems. I really like how even though Mina is supposed to be the Hero, isn't always the hero in her stories.

Evil Queen anyone?

This is a hard test for her, and she ends up paying a very deep price for it. I was angry at her for being selfish, but what teenager isn't?

My anger dropped when the dragon appeared, so happy about the dragon! XD

The twist at the end, nice, wow, and I was like HOLY SHIT did not see that coming.

So excited for this series to keep going and going!.

Later

Emily
  E.A.Walsh | Jun 10, 2015 |
I was actually sort of disappointed in this book. I liked the first one (Unenchanted) a lot more. The development of the fairy tale seemed to take forever. Also, the amount of typos and grammatical errors was frightening. I'm not sure why so many of these books (especially on Kindle) are not being proofed. If you can read beyond the incorrect commas, semi-colons, and just plain wrong words (than instead of then, etc) , then you're in for a decent read, but not a great one. ( )
  sapphireblueeye | Mar 30, 2013 |

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? In the sequel to UnEnchanted, Mina Grime discovers that all is not fair when it comes to the Fae and their tales, especially when they don't all play by the rules. Barely surviving the Story's first fairy tale quest, Mina still has hundreds to go before she can end the curse on her family. But a new player arises to challenge Mina while new rules revamp the game she has just barely begun to understand. All the while, people are mysteriously disappearing, including Jared, whom Mina must finally determine to be a friend or foe. And with the loss of her greatest weapon, Mina must try to outwit a lethal hunter. Can Mina survive the most difficult quest yet while protecting those she loves from falling victim to one of the deadliest tales of all? Or will she become a pawn when she strikes a bargain with the Queen of the Fae?--Amazon.… (more)

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,737,052 books! | Top bar: Always visible