Boot & Shoe by Marla Frazee

Boot & Shoe (edition 2012)

by Marla Frazee, Marla Frazee (Illustrator)

Title:Boot & Shoe
Authors:Marla Frazee
Other authors:Marla Frazee (Illustrator)
Info:Beach Lane Books (2012), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 40 pages
Tags:Picture Book

Boot & Shoe by Marla Frazee

This is the story about two dogs named Boot and Shoe. They do most things together except one spends his days on the back porch and the other spends his days on the front porch. Then, a squirrel came along and started some trouble.
  bcelaya | Nov 11, 2015 |
Boot and Shoe is a touching story about two dogs that share everything. One dog Shoe spends the day on the front porch, while the other Boot, spends their day on the back porch. After a squirrel runs them around the yard, Shoe ends up on the back porch and Boot ends up on the front porch. They both stay on the wrong side of the porch hoping that the other will show up, worrying for their friend. ( )
  CathrynAnna | Nov 8, 2015 |
49 months - cute story that we both enjoyed. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
This story about Boot and Shoe was too sweet! I love how they have their routine, at least until that naughty squirrel comes along! When they are searching for each other, I felt so sad for these little doggies, but when they find each other again, I was overjoyed! I love seeing Illustrators create their own book, there is such a great flow to the story and the illustrations.
  InstantLaila | Dec 7, 2014 |
This is a fun book that focuses on predictable schedules and the need to shake things up every once in a while. I have a number of students in my class who have their routines, and struggle with change. I think this book is an excellent choice for teaching young children that change is not always a bad thing, and that it can be exciting. ( )
  kberryman44 | Dec 6, 2014 |

Boot and Shoe are dogs that live in the same house, eat from the same bowl, and sleep in the same bed but spend their days on separate porches until a squirrel mixes things up.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,884,194 books! | Top bar: Always visible