Follow That Dream by Dawn Colclasure

by Dawn Colclasure

212,551,640 (4)1
Recently added byaskum, jdgarner68

No tags.

I don't like to rate poetry. Poetry is too personal; for the writer and the reader. Although all literature is a personal expression of it's author, poetry is more so than prose.

I can say that Dawn Colclasure is able to reach out and talk to me on a personal level. From reading her poetry, it seems she is talking to me, telling me what meaning we can garner from our daily lives. [I Can Touch the Sky] and [We Talk Daily, the Lord and I] are two titles that stand out and express some things that I want to say.

Keep up the good work Dawn. ( )
  jdgarner68 | Sep 20, 2012 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Dawn Colclasure's book Follow That Dream was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,545,996 books! | Top bar: Always visible