The Maid's Daughter by Janice Maynard

The Maid's Daughter

by Janice Maynard

Even though you know where it's going to end, I was 3/4 of the way thru before I felt like how much nor could happen. And I looked at the page number. Only to see that there was still 50 pages left! It was a book I couldn't put down! Even though I started half through the series, guess all I have to decide is if i want to keep going or start from the beginning...decisions decisions! ( )
  phtochic | Aug 15, 2016 |
I was surprised by this book, as I hardly ever like harlequins and certainly not those with millionaires or similar archetypes. But this was a nice read, with nice protagonists and a good story. I'd like to read more by this author.
Rating: 7/10 ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |

He thought he was finished rescuing damsels in distress. After all, hadn't playing hero gotten millionaire Devlyn Wolff into enough trouble? Still, when a car accident lands Gillian Carlyle at his feet, he can't walk away...even when he learns of her connection to his past.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,568,607 books! | Top bar: Always visible