Ruta by Kit Masters
511,436,638 (3)None
Recently added byKit_Masters, askum, aeisen

No tags.

I'm torn on how I feel about this story. The story was short and interesting and not your typical short story.

The story felt more poetic than other short stories I've read, and follows more of a stream of consciousness. The author talks about pieces of art that impacted his life in between stories from being a teacher. You see him slowly become disenchanted with teaching. In the story he starts to focus less on the postive students and more on the negative ones. ( )
  aeisen | Sep 4, 2012 |

Kit Masters is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,313,842 books! | Top bar: Always visible