Luscious: A Flash Fiction Collection of Sex…

Luscious: A Flash Fiction Collection of Sex and Relationships

by Justin Zipprich

“Luscious” was my introduction into flash-fiction, a genre I look forward to learning more about. Not quite long enough to be considered a short story, these pieces of writing still manage to engage the reader and tell a story without feeling as though an important part is missing or that too much has been squeezed in. Not all of the stories made sense to me (which is to be expected with any story collection), and one left me thinking “what the?!”, but to balance that out, there were stories that were amusing and made me laugh out loud. ( )
  jurai2 | Sep 22, 2012 |
Short, snappy, precise writing that wouldn't necessarily appeal to everyone yet I found it a pleasure to read work that showed it had been polished.

Unfamiliar with the term Flash Fiction before winning this ebook in a Members Giveaway, I was pleasantly engaged in reading a style of work that I had myself attempted to write some years ago in a series of 'word limit' erotic writing competitions. I appreciate just how challenging this style of work is!

I found it a very suitable format for reading whilst traveling when small 'pocket sized' works could be consumed in a single sitting.

The variety of subject matter and writing styles within the collection made it all the more interesting. ( )
  australwind | Sep 16, 2012 |
Luscious is an eclectic collection of erotic and sensual flash fiction that explores the sexual psyche. The various pieces concentrate on the thought and emotions of the characters and their actions while leaving the reader free to interpret the motives which go beyond the obvious. The thinking person erotica. ( )
  Zeleg | Aug 29, 2012 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,981,027 books! | Top bar: Always visible