iZombie Volume 4: Repossessed TP (MR) by…

iZombie Volume 4: Repossessed TP (MR) (edition 2012)

by Chris Roberson

Member:kitsuchi
Title:iZombie Volume 4: Repossessed TP (MR)
Authors:Chris Roberson
Info:DC Comics (2012), Paperback, 224 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:read, comic, fantasy, horror

iZombie, Vol. 4: Repossession by Chris Roberson

A decent end to the series, although definitely a little bit sad. The characters in this were really great and I definitely enjoyed the series. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
Well, this series turned to crap. And did I mention how much I loath the Dead Presidents? Well I do. Loathe. Despise, hate with a passion. You know, loathe.

'It's my job to keep people from finding out about the undead, and that means you're coming with us, whether you like it or not.' - yeah, like I said before, fuck you bitch.

'You Dead President guys are just as bad as those Monster Hunters.'

'We just want to put you to work.' - seriously, fuck you.

Also, why the fuck did the comic turn all cartoon-y on me? Art wise. Nice normal, well drawn series and suddenly . . cartoons everywhere I look.

Turned to crap.

Well, until issue 22. When things looked up.

I really fucking hate the Dead Presidents.

This series really turned into garbage. And, seriously, what the fuck's with the cartoon art suddenly?

The flying around naked watching monsters eat people was odd.

Hmms. That's the first time that's happened. In the past I've read certain types of stories in two different formats - graphic novel and text novel. I'd find the graphic novel interesting and entertaining and the text novel to be crap. I mean, for the same type of story told in two different formats. Well, I read something like this story before, though I didn't know until the very end of this one, and loved it in text form. I thought it was crap in graphic novel form. Ah well. ( )
  Lexxi | Sep 1, 2015 |

Chris Robersonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Roberson, Chrismain authorall editionsconfirmed

Gwendolyn "Gwen" Dylan is a 20-something gravedigger in an eco-friendly cemetery. Once a month she must eat a human brain to keep from losing her memories, but in the process she becomes consumed with the thoughts and personality of the dead person until she eats the next brain. She sets out to fulfill the dead person's last request, solve a crime, or right a wrong. Once upon a time, Gwen's biggest concerns were finding a brain to snack on and worrying whether her boyfriend would find out she was a zombie. Now, with undead secret agents and monster hunters teaming up to stop a mad scientist from bringing about the end of the world, and her friends stuck right in the middle of it, Gwen has bigger problems on her hands. But can a girl help save the world without losing everything in the world she loves?… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,354,347 books! | Top bar: Always visible