Clear As Day by Babette James

Clear As Day

by Babette James

521,436,638 (4)None

For a star rating and complete review, visit Ind'tale Magazine online. April 2013 issue
www.indtale.com
  LiteraryChanteuse | Jan 27, 2016 |
I loved this book for many, many reasons. The main reason being that for once it was the guy in the relationship that wanted to step things up and take it to the next level. Kudos to Nate.
Here you have Kay. Sweet, lovely, scared to death of any kind of change, Kay. She is so used to having complete and total control over everything in her life, that she literally doesn’t know how to handle things when Nate tries to step up their relationship to the next level.

Poor Nate. For years the the two of them get together with friends at the beach every summer and each summer, the love connection with the two of them grows even stronger. What do you expect after not seeing someone for an entire year? Finally able to support his decision mentally as well as financially, Nate is ready to step things up. He’s tired of the random emails, phone calls, post cards and few weeks every summer. He wants something more… stable. I mean come on! He bought a HOUSE for crying out loud! So when he ask Kay to marry him – her reaction is not one that he expected!

I loved not only the love story this book offered, but the dynamic of the side characters as well. I don’t think the friends they surrounded themselves with in this book could have been written in any better! I would love to see some future books on some of the others from this story! They were mighty interesting! I also fell in love with the emotional roller coaster this book took me on. While the entire story takes place over one summer, it is packed with enough intrigue to keep those pages turning! ( )
  TabathaV | Aug 18, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,646,571 books! | Top bar: Always visible