Risk (Quest for Truth, Book 2) by Brock D.…

Risk (Quest for Truth, Book 2)

by Brock D. Eastman

811,035,133 (5)None

Risk is the 2nd book in the fascinating The Quest for Truth Series for kids 9 and up.

I love this series. It's fast paced, thought provoking, FUN and kept ME on the edge of my seat. It is a great read-aloud series for families to read in the evening or for teachers & librarians to read aloud.

"Remember those who gave us hope and honor them in all you do."

Risk opens with the kids traveling through space once again. Austin is beginning to be rebellious and strains against Oliver's orders constantly throughout the first 1/2 to 2/3'ds of the book. He's frustrated with being treated like a little kid and wants only to prove himself. Unfortunately Oliver and Tiffany are so busy telling him what to do that they aren't willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He ends up going off on his own and finding himself in hot water more than a few times until he meets Brother Sam who teaches him how to FIND the Truth.

"Sometimes that which sets us free is not visible to the naked eye, yet is there in our time of need. Faith is much that way - it is not seen, but having it leads to the Truth." ~ Brother Sam

Each book is based on a.... (continue reading @ http://familyliteracy2.blogspot.com/2013/03/risk-quest-for-truth-series-review.h...)

Disclaimer: I was given a copy of Risk to read & review on CCB. I was not required to post a positive review and no money exchanged hands. ( )
  tiinaj1 | Mar 19, 2013 |

"Risk it all! Join Oliver and the Wikk kids as they land the Phoenix on planet Evad and descent into its ancient jungle. Explore the ruins of a now-vanished civilization! Follow Oliver over the top, as he navigates a dizzying ride from the pinnacle of a ziggurat down into an underwater labyrinth! Dive into danger when Mason and Austin decide to go rogue and face the ?Ubel! Will Tiffany and the e-journal help them escape the savage snares of invisible stalkers? "--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,466,142 books! | Top bar: Always visible