Stars & Stripes by Abigail Roux

Stars & Stripes (edition 2012)

by Abigail Roux (Author)

Member:Moloch
Title:Stars & Stripes
Authors:Abigail Roux (Author)
Info:Riptide Publishing (2012), Paperback, 292 pages
Rating:*1/2
Tags:lgbt, narrativa, narrativa nordamericana, english, lingua inglese, ebook

Stars & Stripes (Cut & Run) by Abigail Roux

English (12)  Italian (1)  All languages (13)
Laugh out loud fuuny. Here kitty-kitty. 4.5 stars ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
Laugh out loud fuuny. Here kitty-kitty. 4.5 stars ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
I do not have the patience, or time, to read the whole series, so basically, I’m jumping up and down, according to the mood ;-) This time I went back to book 6, again about Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett, and with a “family” flavor that made it different; oh, don’t get me wrong, there was adventures, this is after all a mystery/thriller series, but it was all regarding family troubles, small like the bartering between Ty’s parents, or big like the trespasses crime in Zane’s parents’ ranch in Texas.

Ty and Zane are not a consolidated couple; they are living together, they are talking of permanent commitment, and at one point, they are even considering their own family: if that will consist of furry or human babies, well, that is still to be decided, but at least they are at that point in life when future is not something far from you.

I really enjoyed both family environments, so much that my only regret is that the part devoted to Ty’s family is not so extended like the one for Zane’s. Ty’s grandfather is a wonderful character, but also the parents, a little crazy like Ty, but all the same devoted to their beloved ones.

I was so enjoying the romance, that I almost “missed” the development of the thriller, so much that, when it unleashes and arrives to the apex, I was almost caught by surprise, scrambling to put the piece together, cause I totally missed all the references to arrive to the culprit before it was written in black and white. To me, that was perfect, cause I’m more a romance reader, but I have the feeling that also who enjoys thrillers will like this book, considering the slightly complex mystery.

elisa.rolle | Jan 10, 2014 |
4.25 stars

I was going to try and review but it was too gushy. Needless to say, I love this series and these characters. Another FANTASTIC addition; I actually read it twice :) ( )
  mearias | Sep 23, 2013 |
This was more 4-4.5 stars for me, it was a bit heavy on the lovey dovey parts, but I still bumped it to 5 stars, because hey, it's Ty & Zane and I love those boys. Men. Definitely men.

I love that they are finally together, I love that they are in love and solid and sure of each other and themselves. I don't want to suddenly be thrown things to cause conflicts between them out of the blue. I don't want them to break up over something stupid. I don't want anyone to come between them. But I do kinda want to get back to the more hardcore aspects, the mystery, the suspense, the danger. ( )
  Bitchie | Sep 21, 2013 |
added by gsc55 | editRJ Scott (Mar 4, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editJoyfully Jay, Jay (Mar 29, 2013)

Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett have managed the impossible: a few months of peace and quiet. After nearly a year of personal and professional turmoil, they're living together conflict-free, work is going smoothly, and they're both happy, healthy, and home every night before dark. But anyone who knows them knows that can’t possibly last.

When an emergency call from home upsets the balance of their carefully arranged world, Ty and Zane must juggle family drama with a perplexing crime to save a helpless victim before time runs out.

From the mountains of West Virginia to a remote Texas horse ranch harboring more than just livestock and childhood memories, Ty and Zane must face their fears—and their families—to overcome an unlikely enemy and bring peace back into their newly shared world.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 193755158X, Paperback)

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:49:32 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,662,223 books! | Top bar: Always visible