Noisy Poems for a Busy Day by Robert…

Noisy Poems for a Busy Day

by Robert Heidbreder

This book is filled with poems that begin with the first part of our day, getting out of bed and go through all of the daily routines all the way to getting back into bed to go to sleep. The central message of this poetry book is to help us appreciate all the little things that we encounter during our day. Although many things that happen to us throughout our day are small yet they are still very meaningful and special moments that make our lives better every day when we get out of bed and start a new day. ( )
  Michelle.Martin | Mar 15, 2017 |
"Noisy Poems for a Busy Day" is a book of poems centered around very imaginative, energetic young children. Although the children in these poems do not have names, they spend the day doing many fun activities with one another. The children spend time looking up into the clouds, seeing what different shapes they could see in the clouds. They also spend a majority of their day playing outside. Full of energy, the children climb trees, play tag, and even swing high into the air. ( )
  AndreaFrench | Mar 11, 2017 |
This book is definitely suited for a younger audience. Each page consists of wonderful simplistic illustrations with simple, 5-6 line poems. The illustrations are for sure my favorite aspect of this book, which could be viewed as counter productive since it is a book centered on poems. To me, the poems are too rudementary and consist of a lot of made up words. This gives is a sort of faux-Suess appeal, which rubs me the wrong way. The saving grace of this book really is the FANTASTIC illustrations. I suppose the author's purpose was to entertain children in a similar fashion to Dr. Suess. ( )
  mbalte1 | Mar 9, 2017 |
Summary: Fun short rhyming poems about busy children and their activities. Poems explore feelings, fun, silliness, pets, and more.

Reflection: Very nice color in this book. Pictures expand on what poems are relating. Students could make their own short poems after reading these as an example. ( )
  AlinaA | Jan 28, 2016 |
Read for Library Explore Assignment. ( )
  SaritaInce | Jan 16, 2015 |

"Captures adventures big and small in a child's day from sunup to sundown"--Dust jacket flap.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,448,386 books! | Top bar: Always visible