Wild Outlaws by Destiny Blaine

Recently added byRtB

Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Sarah L.
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

Wild Outlaws was a sexy romp between a prostitute and 5 men hired to protect her. A story where the plot involved a ménage of 5 men and 1 woman, I was definitely intrigued. However, trying to recall who was who with that many heroes was a bit difficult. By the end of the story though, I was able to get a visual in my mind of most of the heroes. Also, I must say some of the sex scenes were definitely interesting to say the least. At the risk of sounding a bit naïve, I had to wonder if one scene in particular was even possible.

While the story was very well written, the plot was interesting and I was able to easily finish the story, I did not feel a great connection to any of the characters. I liked the interactions amongst the 5 men more so than I did those involving Mary Margaret. There was nothing about her character that I can say I did not like but she did not leave a lasting impression.

All in all, I did enjoy this story for the most part and would be interested in reading more from this author in the future. ( )
  RtB | Aug 21, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,524,672 books! | Top bar: Always visible