Breath of Dawn, The by Kristen Heitzmann

Breath of Dawn, The (edition 2012)

by Kristen Heitzmann

Member:Holly_Combs
Title:Breath of Dawn, The
Authors:Kristen Heitzmann
Info:Bethany House Publishers (2012), Paperback, 448 pages

Breath of Dawn, The by Kristen Heitzmann

Recently added byharriscountypl, private library, LoriY, SMBCLibrary, yonitdm, Rockhaven, smarch, Youbetcha, SilverShrew

A nice light read. Predictable but still enjoyable. ( )
  yonitdm | May 4, 2014 |
I loved the beginning of this book and thought that I would love everything about this book. I fell in love with all of the characters and the plot was great but when I was about half way through the book I just couldn't get into the book anymore. I think the problem for me was the fact that the turn of events seemed so far fetched that I just couldn't see it actually happening. Since I couldn't see it happening in really life I had a hard time finishing the book. The author is a great author and I can't wait to check out her other books but I can't recommend this book simple because it was so far fetched at least to me. ( )
  mattidw | Dec 17, 2013 |
After losing his wife, Morgan Spencer tries to hide his pain by wrapping himself up in his 2 yr old daughter Livie while living with his brother and sister-in-law (Noelle) on their ranch. Hiding from an ugly past and a man (Markham) who Quinn Reilly hoped would be put away for a long, long time she tries to start over. Fate throws Morgan and Quinn together during a Thanksgiving dinner Quinn prepares for her new friend Noelle. Quinn soon falls head over heels in love with Morgan’s daughter Livie. Markham’s release is made known to Quinn when she starts getting threats on her phone which are seen by Morgan. Quinn decides to run but Morgan having become fond of Quinn offers her a solution that could possibly keep her safe and help her to disappear too. When those plans don’t work they find that facing the past in order to be able to have a future might be the only choice they have. ( )
  mookiekat | Dec 6, 2013 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
A romantic suspense novel that kept me interested until the end. Although I've never read anything by Kristen Heitzmann I will definitely look for her novels in the future. ( )
  MissYvonnee | Sep 16, 2013 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was a good but sometimes predictable story. I really did like the main character and the type of business she ran. And her determination was very good to see. Also, liked the relationships she built in the new town she was hiding in. Would recommend to a friend. ( )
  Godsgirl | Feb 8, 2013 |

Kristen Heitzmann Delivers Powerful New Romantic Suspense

Morgan Spencer has had just about all he can take of life. Following the tragic death of his wife, Jill, he retreats to his brother's Rocky Mountain ranch to heal and focus on the care of his infant daughter, Olivia. Two years later, Morgan begins to make plans to return to his home in Santa Barbara to pick up the pieces of his life and career.

Quinn Riley has been avoiding her past for four years. Standing up for the truth has forced her into a life of fear and isolation. After a "chance" first meeting and a Thanksgiving snowstorm, Quinn is drawn into the Spencer family's warm and loving world, and she begins to believe she might find freedom in their friendship.

The man Quinn helped put behind bars has recently been released, however, and she fears her past will endanger the entire Spencer family. As the danger heightens, she determines to leave town for the sake of the people who have come to mean so much to her.

Fixing problems is what Morgan Spencer does best, and he is not willing to let Quinn run away, possibly into the clutches of a man bent on revenge. But Morgan's solution sends him and Quinn on an unexpected path, with repercussions neither could have anticipated.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:24:30 -0400)

Fixing problems is what Morgan Spencer does best, but following the tragic death of his wife he retreats to his brother's Rocky Mountain ranch to heal and focus on the care of his daughter. Quinn Riley has been avoiding her past for four years, and when a Thanksgiving snowstorm brings her into the Spencer family's warm and loving world, she begins to believe she might find freedom in their friendship. But the man she helped put behind bars has recently been released, and is bent on revenge.… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

The Breath of Dawn by Kristen Heitzmann was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,256,653 books! | Top bar: Always visible