Desert Island Delight by Wynter Daniels

Recently added byRtB

Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Sarah L.
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

Of the 3 books in the series so far, I would have to say Desert Island Delight is definitely my favorite. I enjoyed the other 2 books in the series but this one had the perfect balance of suspense, intrigue, conflict, and romantic elements. I do wish the story was longer though. It would have been great to witness firsthand the history between Chase and Diana rather than just hear about it after the fact and of course, just because I did not want the story to end.

I enjoyed getting to know Diana’s character, another member of the Weston family who grew up in an abusive household and is afraid of relationships and commitments. Both Chase and Diana are extremely driven and ambitious people. The sparks flew between them when they were marooned on the desert island.

Desert Island Delight is a great addition to the series and I look forward to reading more from this author in the future. ( )
  RtB | Aug 21, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,237,591 books! | Top bar: Always visible