The Reality War Book2: The City of…

The Reality War Book2: The City of Destruction

by Tim C. Taylor

521,436,638 (3)None

No tags.

After reading Reality War #1, I couldn’t wait to read The Reality War # 2 to see where the journey was going to take me and see how it was all going to come together.

Book 2 goes into more depth on the alien’s life/family and the ongoing war on earth and how the two intertwine for the big ending. The story continues and moves at a quick pace. We find out what happened when the time traveler does start a family in the past. How it not only affected the earth but also the invading aliens past and future. This novel has time travel forward and backwards trying to stop the alien war and save the time traveler’s family to keep from changing history or the future.

There is a recurring character that pops in and out of both novels 1 and 2. He reminds me of the Cheshire Cat, you never know when he is going to show up and if he is going to have good or bad news or if he will help or hinder.

In closing, I loved these novels and I haven’t read any sci-fi for a few years. I have been reading more fantasy and horror. I guess I got away from it because my favorite science fiction writer, Spider Robinson, stop writing about Callahan's Saloon. Now I have Tim C. Taylor to follow, can’t wait for the next story, and I am sure you will feel the same. What a ride. ( )
  53bryanm | Nov 10, 2012 |
Received this book for review.

This is the second book in the series. It tells the remainder of the war between two possible realities (one with humans, the other with saurians). The story picks up where it is left in book one. There is not even a small attempt to explain book 1, so dont bother reading this book if you did not read the first. ( )
  hydrografie | Aug 22, 2012 |

Tim C. Taylor is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,211,507 books! | Top bar: Always visible