The Dex Files [novella] by Karina Halle

The Dex Files [novella]

by Karina Halle

Was interesting to get a look in Dex's mind during these scenes... Makes him more palatable to me. Still not a huge fan of his. Perry is the reason I keep reading :) ( )
  GoldenDarter | Sep 15, 2016 |
Ahhh Dex... you fucked up, gorgeous, traumatized, stupid stupid man. I loved seeing things through the eyes of Dex. He's such a moron though... if he'd just open his mouth and tell the truth... then again, same applies to Perry. *sigh* ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
Who want to hear Dex's side of the story ?
Who doesn't ?
It does not disappoint. I fell for him in his own words.
Don't miss this if you have read the series. I read each short after the ebook it corresponded too and loved the reveals of his thoughts. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
n an author interview with Halle from Pawing Through Books, Halle states that Dex is her favorite character to write. Her depiction of Dex: "He's an asshole with a heart of gold, a million contradictions in one and always keeps the readers on their toes." I have to agree. It was enlightening to get Dex's POV regarding some of the most memorable scenes from the series. Thanks Dex, it was a heck of a ride! ( )
  Sunmtn | Sep 14, 2014 |
4.5 stars

That was way better than I expected after the last short, creepy clown lady's, failed to wow me. Awesome.

Dex is dirty boy. A dirty, dirty boy. ( )
  JennyJen | Aug 14, 2014 |

*Warning - this novella contains graphic sexual scenes + language. 18+. MUST BE READ AFTER BOOK #5.5 in the EIT series* This is NOT a stand-alone* In the Dex-Files we find a variety of scenes and chapters from the enigmatic Dex Foray's POV from books #1-6 in the series. Some of these scenes have been previously published, albeit from Perry's POV, while other scenes are completely new.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,754,720 books! | Top bar: Always visible