WEREWOLF BOUND (Heart of a Wolf - Adam's…

WEREWOLF BOUND (Heart of a Wolf - Adam's Tale)

by MaryLynn Bast

621,268,033 (4)None

My Review

Mary is climbing the ladder of success she has managed to yet again keep me glued to a book. Mary has created a world in which I love being transported to every time I pick up one of her books. And this one of course does not disappoint.
Adam is a sweet and loyal and thinks he has found the one. Turns out she was not. Patricia sets Adam up in the hopes that he will end up her mate against her fathers will. Things did not go as planned and Adam was left for dead rather then being changed for her. Thankfully Blake was close by and in turn saved Adams life by doing what Patricia hoped her brothers would do and turned him. Adam becomes part of Blake's pack and together they set out on a journey that leads them all over the United States in search of Amber. On this journey Adam slowly learning about pack life.
I am not one for spoilers as all of my wonderful followers know. Since this is a short read I will stop here and just encourage you to go buy this book you will not be disappointed. This Series is sure to be at the top of the charts for all who love paranormal. ( )
  amdase | Nov 4, 2014 |
Here is another short novel that expands on the background of Adam. You met him in other Marylynn Bast books, but here you find out his history and how he became a werewolf. Werewolf Bound is a great companion piece to No Remorse.

I enjoyed this book as it helped fill in the gaps from No Remorse and helps the reader better understand many of the subplots in the book and what is to come later on in the series. In fact, his story is only partially told here. More is to come.

There are some F-bombs dropped in this book. There are intimate scenes, but they are not intense. This is a book of his past and journey as a new werewolf.

If you have read No Remorse or are thinking of it, You really need to consider these companion novellas that help flesh out the story.

Note: This book was given as part of a book tour with no expectation of a positive review. ( )
  RebeccaGraf | Aug 23, 2012 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,017,215 books! | Top bar: Always visible