Sasha's List by Lucy Tucker

Sasha's List

by Lucy Tucker

113820,536 (4)2

Sasha’s List by Lucy Tucker

The author Lucy Tucker is a straight talking Australian who likes sex and writing and combines the two. She delivers exactly what she says she will.
Although this is erotic fiction, it is fun and light hearted, there is sweetness about this story as the main character Sasha picks herself up after a break-up and pushes back her emotional and sexual boundaries. She literally makes a list of all the things she would like to try and with the aid of a new friend starts ticking off those new experiences one by one.
I liked the tongue in cheek way the book started and this frivolous tone kept me turning the pages.
The sex is consensual, exploratory, raunchy and fun. This is far better written material than the 50 shades of snoredom and more realistic. ( )
  Emma_Jane_Russell | Nov 9, 2012 |
I opened my iPad to read begin reading 'Sasha's List' on a crowded tram. I managed two pages before I closed the cover on the pad...this was definitely something I needed some privacy whilst reading. Although the lady in the seat next to me had a book of her own, she was curious as to what I was reading and could clearly have seen the opening paragraphs describing fingers between thighs seeking out the sticky mess...........

I couldn't help suppressing a sly chuckle....and resolved to wait until I got home.

In case you hadn't worked it out yet, this is a raunchy, bawdy modern tale of two girls working through their own sexual bucket list including discovering the joys of each other.

This is all about sex and varied sexual experiences being fun and, for a change, the girls are calling all the shots...

I received 'Sasha's List' as a Member Giveway. ( )
  australwind | Nov 5, 2012 |
Great book. The two women sure had fun i'll give you that. Reminds me of my younger crazier days. lol. ( )
  Crazy_Bunny_Lady | Oct 25, 2012 |

Lucy Tucker is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,123,946 books! | Top bar: Always visible