Become a Dictator - A Short and Snappy Guide…

Become a Dictator - A Short and Snappy Guide (Volume 1)

by Mr Thejendra B.S

I believe this is intended to be sarcastic and biting, but it comes across as a list intended imitate The Prince. ( )
  kedicat | Jan 14, 2013 |
I've told everyone at work that some day I would rule the world and now have found the how to guide. This was the first guide I won from this author and now I have read almost all of his guides. Check out the list of Guides and let your mind soak up the funny. ( )
  Scoshie | Nov 18, 2012 |
When you first see the title "Become a Dictator" you can't help think of it as being a little strange, but as I found out after reading this quick little book what that it was strange, but in a good way. Witt and humor made this book really enjoyable. Although the book was very simplistic at times, it did have a few good moments.
  Emily.Varner | Nov 16, 2012 |
Funny. But there are too many important books that should be read first. If you really think that you should read this, put it on your bucket list - the last item. ( )
  JDC2012 | Sep 30, 2012 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Mr Thejendra B.S's book Become a Dictator - A Short and Snappy Guide was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,234,350 books! | Top bar: Always visible