Bloody Monday, Volume 7 by Ryou RYUMON

Bloody Monday, Volume 7

by Ryou RYUMON, Megumi Kouji

811,035,133 (4)None

Now that I'm reading this on the computer, instead of in actual print, I find myself yelling at the characters (especially Otoya and Fujimaru, because they are some of the bravest dumb kids ever). I don't mind, I enjoy it (though more Otoya with a bow and arrows in the drama would've been awesome). I do think that there are a few things the drama fixed (in the manga, the government agency trusts Fujimaru more than they should AND they let him run off all the time, this happens in the drama, too, just not as often). Also, the drama chose to deal with Fujimaru's dad different (of course this could still change, I have four volumes left) than the manga, which I found quite interesting. ( )
  callmecayce | Jan 14, 2013 |

Ryou RYUMONprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kouji, Megumimain authorall editionsconfirmed

"In a vile attempt to collect their original computer data, J and his fellow terrorists have unleashed the BLOODY-X virus in the basement of Third-i. Fujimaru now finds himself trapped in a dangerous situation that will only get worse when he learns one of his allies has betrayed him!"--Amazon.com.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,179,348 books! | Top bar: Always visible