Spice It Up by Jennifer LaBelle

Spice It Up (edition 2011)

by Jennifer LaBelle

312,911,627 (4)None
Member:MommysReading
Title:Spice It Up
Authors:Jennifer LaBelle
Info:Secret Cravings Publishing (2011), Kindle Edition, 40 pages

Spice It Up by Jennifer Labelle

Recently added byMsRomanticReads, MommysReading

Spice It Up is the first book in the Spice It Up trilogy by Jennifer Labelle. Heidi has been in love with her roommate, Nathan, since she first laid eyes on him. However, Nathan is gay...or so Heidi believes. After Nathan convinces Heidi to spice up her love life a bit by visiting a new club, she learns his true feelings towards her and boy, do things really start to heat up! While Heidi and Nathan wade through their emotions as their friendship elevates to new territory for them both, neighbor and fellow hunk Rafe finds himself unwittingly"tied" to the couple.

I read this story in one sitting. The characters were so believable and the dialogue was on-point. Jennifer Labelle can write erotica! Her love scenes are very hot, very steamy, and very naughty! I have to admit that I was left a bit drop-jawed at the scenes involving Rafe and Nathan, but that's because I'm just now being introduced to male on male play in erotic novels. Definitely new territory for me. Yet it all together to create one sizzling story. I mean, I was actually crushing on Rafe by story's end.

I can't wait to read the rest of the books in this trilogy! ( )
  MommysReading | Aug 27, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,224,040 books! | Top bar: Always visible