Sub-Human (Volume 1) by David Simpson

Sub-Human (Volume 1) (edition 2012)

by David Simpson, Autumn J. Conley (Editor), Jennifer Simpson (Cover Design)

Member:Elliot1822
Title:Sub-Human (Volume 1)
Authors:David Simpson
Other authors:Autumn J. Conley (Editor), Jennifer Simpson (Cover Design)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 246 pages
Collections:Untitled collection
Rating:*****

Sub-Human (Book 1) (Post-Human Prequel) by David Simpson

Recently added byprivate library, KeyMasterOfGozer, mzundercover, Jfurnee, stianhj, nesum, Adarchi, DarkZim

Quite a bit of fun, though it doesn't maintain the excitement of the story through the Titanic sequence and immediately after. Despite that, I was quite entertained throughout. The hero was interesting, but the AI more interesting still, and I found myself looking forward to his comments and advice. I ultimately have to recommend for the simple fact that Simpson writes like it's a high budget science fiction film that doesn't let up with the action. ( )
  nesum | Mar 28, 2014 |
I really enjoyed Sub-Human. The plot moves very quickly for a novel that relies on some wild ideas and Simpson explains the science very deftly without slowing the action. I had already read the other two in the series and had found them a tad fanciful, but this one doesn't exceed believability. Now that the beginning of the tale has been written, I think readers will enjoy the next book, Post-Human a lot more. Editing was superb as I only saw a couple typos. I breezed through this novel in two sittings (would have been one if I hadn't been so tired) which says a lot for me because I tend to fall asleep. I rarely give 5-stars, but this novel is top notch and definately gives momentum to the trilogy. Kudos to David Simpson! Looking forward to more of his work! ( )
  DonCranford | Dec 3, 2013 |
I enjoyed Sub-Human by David Simpson. The book moves quickly and has some wild ideas. David Simps explains his ideas very carefully without losing the flow of the action. I've never read the other two in the series, but this one doesn't seem impossible. I think readers will enjoy this book, Post-Human a very exciting read. I read through this book in a very short time as I didn't want to put it down. I gave this 5-stars, this novel is very good . ( )
  Elliot1822 | Dec 23, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,341,296 books! | Top bar: Always visible