On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

On Dublin Street (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Samantha Young

Member:kendradann
Title:On Dublin Street
Authors:Samantha Young
Info:NAL Trade (2012), Paperback, 336 pages
Rating:*****

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (2012)

Recently added byprivate library, mariahsidhe, Deleine, nellay83, arenie5000, JenMcG, ShelbyFink, GigisIrieReads

English (87)  Czech (1)  All languages (88)
ne moze ni primirisati 50 nijansi, pokusava da je kopira u svim segmentima ali to cini tako djetinjasto i nemastovito,previse plitko...samo laka razbibriga. ( )
  ceca78 | Apr 10, 2016 |
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. Some romances are all about sex without any character development or anything really even likeable about the characters. I loved all the characters and their back stories and different thought processes were so well executed. The writing was phenomenal and I loved the way the author interwove the therapist sessions into it instead of keeping it on a completely linear timeline. Heart wrenching and heart warming and plenty of sexy too. Loved it. ( )
  mashiaraqcs | Mar 29, 2016 |
Earlier I have never red erotic novels, but I liked it. I think it much more better than the Fifty Shades of Grey.
The story is quite exciting and the author writing stile is nice. I laughed, I cried, my heart broke but at the end it was complete again. This is a really good book. ( )
  aoestherauthor | Mar 15, 2016 |
It's been a while since I have found a book that I have seriously wanted to binge on, but with 'On Dublin Street' I just had to. I couldn't put it down and when I had to, I was thinking about it and when I could start reading it again.
I laughed, I cried and even had to fan myself with the book at one time it was that hot. Jocelyn and Bradens' story was an instant page turner for me. ( )
  purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |
  purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |
added by AoifeT | editDear Author, Jane (Sep 18, 2012)

I was bored.

Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance

Four years ago, Jocelyn Butler left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Edinburgh. Burying the grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without any real attachments has worked well for her so far but when Joss moves into a fantastic apartment on Dublin Street, her carefully guarded world is shaken to its core by her new roommate’s sexy older brother.

Braden Carmichael is a man who always gets what he wants. And what he wants is Jocelyn in his bed. Knowing how skittish Joss is concerning any kind of relationship, Braden proposes a sexual arrangement that should satisfy the intense attraction between them without it developing into anything ‘more’. An intrigued Jocelyn agrees, completely unprepared for the Scotsman and his single-minded determination to strip the stubborn young woman bare…to the very soul.

Jocelyn left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Scotland, burying her grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without attachments. When she moves into a new apartment on Dublin Street, she meets a man who shakes her carefully guarded world to its core. Braden Carmichael is used to getting what he wants, and he's determined to get Jocelyn into his bed. Knowing how skittish she is about entering a relationship, Braden proposes an arrangement that will satisfy their intense attraction without any strings attached. Jocelyn soon realizes that Braden won't be satisfied with just mind-blowing passion. The stubborn Scotsman is intent on truly knowing her, down to the very soul.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,834,961 books! | Top bar: Always visible