On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

On Dublin Street (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Samantha Young

Title:On Dublin Street
Authors:Samantha Young
Info:NAL Trade (2012), Paperback, 336 pages

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (2012)

English (92)  Czech (1)  All languages (93)
Love, Love, Love this book!

This book was everything I could ask for.

There was a beautiful storyline with amazing characters.

Joss is beautiful, kind, and fragile. Braden is gorgeous and cocky. Together they have an amazing connection.

The Author did a great job with the storyline. There were charming parts that left me smiling, emotional parts that brought tears, and romantic parts that made me feel in awe.

I loved how Braden and Joss were good for each other and I loved the friendships in this book. The family parts were great too. Usually I am not into background stories, but with this book you need them to understand the main characters better.

Highly Recommend this book to every reader! ( )
  ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |
Ended up liking this book even though I wanted to take Joss's head and bash it into the nearest solid object a few times. I also was having a hard time hearing the Scottish burr in my head so I kept forgetting the book was set there... Not crazy awesome, but also not badly written. A little heavy on the angst. ( )
  GoldenDarter | Sep 15, 2016 |
4 star Read for Me

Can I please have me a Braden to rescue me from my senses. Oh wait I have one but he is so darn sexy. This is the second book I have read this weeks that has an agreement as part of the plot and I am damn sure ready to read the next book in this series. I have never read a book by Samantha Young but, I damn sure will be reading the next one. Anyone who can have me crying during the first chapter of the book (which was the damn prologue deserves some credit ) The only thing I wish is that I found out more about Joss childhood in the foster homes. Perfect Story and Definitely going to read the next one in this series. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
I love this book, I liked that he tried to help her and be there for her even though she pushed him away. I also liked the fact that the money side wasn't pushed - too many times I get bored of these wealthy men buying their women, not every woman would stand for that (personally I'd like the opportunity to try!).

This book will make your heart race and you laugh out loud! All I'll say is sausage, arse and wind! ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |
hmmm.... Braden! Definetly re-read worthy. I wouldn't say Christain or Gideon hot, but close. ( )
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |
added by AoifeT | editDear Author, Jane (Sep 18, 2012)
I was bored.

Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance

Four years ago, Jocelyn Butler left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Edinburgh. Burying the grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without any real attachments has worked well for her so far but when Joss moves into a fantastic apartment on Dublin Street, her carefully guarded world is shaken to its core by her new roommate’s sexy older brother.

Braden Carmichael is a man who always gets what he wants. And what he wants is Jocelyn in his bed. Knowing how skittish Joss is concerning any kind of relationship, Braden proposes a sexual arrangement that should satisfy the intense attraction between them without it developing into anything ‘more’. An intrigued Jocelyn agrees, completely unprepared for the Scotsman and his single-minded determination to strip the stubborn young woman bare…to the very soul.

Jocelyn left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Scotland, burying her grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without attachments. When she moves into a new apartment on Dublin Street, she meets a man who shakes her carefully guarded world to its core. Braden Carmichael is used to getting what he wants, and he's determined to get Jocelyn into his bed. Knowing how skittish she is about entering a relationship, Braden proposes an arrangement that will satisfy their intense attraction without any strings attached. Jocelyn soon realizes that Braden won't be satisfied with just mind-blowing passion. The stubborn Scotsman is intent on truly knowing her, down to the very soul.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,782,785 books! | Top bar: Always visible