On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

On Dublin Street (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Samantha Young

Member:kendradann
Title:On Dublin Street
Authors:Samantha Young
Info:NAL Trade (2012), Paperback, 336 pages
Rating:*****

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (2012)

Recently added bykmtgoddess, mamelotti, bookjunkie57, Kimmykay0302, RCW, englisherna, AMKee, private library, salwin2000

Jocelyn "Joss" Butler
Braden Carmichael

I see why everyone is so up in arms about this book. It's GREAT! I made a joke about "drinking the koolaid" when I first started reading this book but now all I want to do is pass out cups to every one I know. It's so emotional and sexy with out being overt and crude, well Braden can be a little crude but it looks good on him. They must read this! 5 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |

This book made me laugh, made me cry and made me want to slap Joss and Braden!!! Love the story of how Joss gets through the loss of her family to finally putting life back together. This book will draw you in right from the beginning ( )
  Kimmykay0302 | Apr 13, 2015 |
Flat out, plain and simple, thoroughly enjoyable romance. Definitely a reread one day -- it's that good. ( )
  olongbourn | Mar 1, 2015 |
This was a good steamy story with a fun setting in Scotland and while I could sympathize with the drastic event the heroine went through I thought how she dealt with life was too extreme and I never really liked her. Jocelyn's new roommates brother Braden is constantly coming on to her.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
I really liked this book, it was believable, it was enjoyable, and it was well written. There wasn't so much drama that it was frustrating, and there wasn't so little that it was boring. Nice balance, and I liked all the characters. Only complaint I had was in how little attention and interest she paid to Rhian. She kept saying how good of friends they were, but she did nothing but avoid and use her for most of the book. That bothered me.

This wasn't a really juicy book, there wasn't all that much to it, but regardless, I enjoyed it, and I really liked the main guy. ( )
  aVamp1r3 | Nov 25, 2014 |
added by AoifeT | editDear Author, Jane (Sep 18, 2012)

I was bored.

Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance

Four years ago, Jocelyn Butler left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Edinburgh. Burying the grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without any real attachments has worked well for her so far but when Joss moves into a fantastic apartment on Dublin Street, her carefully guarded world is shaken to its core by her new roommate’s sexy older brother.

Braden Carmichael is a man who always gets what he wants. And what he wants is Jocelyn in his bed. Knowing how skittish Joss is concerning any kind of relationship, Braden proposes a sexual arrangement that should satisfy the intense attraction between them without it developing into anything ‘more’. An intrigued Jocelyn agrees, completely unprepared for the Scotsman and his single-minded determination to strip the stubborn young woman bare…to the very soul.

Jocelyn left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Scotland, burying her grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without attachments. When she moves into a new apartment on Dublin Street, she meets a man who shakes her carefully guarded world to its core. Braden Carmichael is used to getting what he wants, and he's determined to get Jocelyn into his bed. Knowing how skittish she is about entering a relationship, Braden proposes an arrangement that will satisfy their intense attraction without any strings attached. Jocelyn soon realizes that Braden won't be satisfied with just mind-blowing passion. The stubborn Scotsman is intent on truly knowing her, down to the very soul.… (more)

74 wanted6 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 96,724,854 books! | Top bar: Always visible