Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The K&W Guide to College Programs & Services for Students with Learning…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0307945073, Paperback)Find the Right School for Your Specific Needs.
Hundreds of thousands of students with learning disabilities head to college every year. This comprehensive guide makes it easy for those students and their families to tackle the daunting process of finding the school that fits their needs best.
This indispensible resource book for students, parents, and professionals includes:
• More than 350 school profiles with targeted information on services, admissions, and polices
• Admissions requirements and graduation policies for learning disability programs
• Services available to learning-disabled students at each college: tutors, note-takers, oral exams, extended test time, and more
• Policies and procedures regarding course waivers or substitutions
• Names, phone numbers, and email addresses of programs administrators at each school
• Strategies to help students find the best match for their needs
• Advice from learning disabilities specialists
The 11th edition of the K&W Guide also includes a Quick Contact Reference List with essential program information for another 1,000 schools, as well as an addendum with other transition options for students who may not be college-bound, but who want to continue to pursue independent living skills and education beyond high school.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:49:47 -0400)
Provides information for learning disabled students and their families to understand the services they need, identify goals, and select an appropriate college to match individual needs.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.