Cositas de Monitos (Spanish Edition) by…

Cositas de Monitos (Spanish Edition) (edition 2011)

by Rebecca Bielawski

2418443,774 (4)None
Member:ShannonODonnell
Title:Cositas de Monitos (Spanish Edition)
Authors:Rebecca Bielawski
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2011), Paperback, 24 pages

Cositas de Monitos (Spanish Edition) by Rebecca Bielawski

A very cute book. Its good to have a good lesson. Illustrations are done very well. Good's kid book. ( )
  Lobstersurvivor | Mar 10, 2013 |
This book is so cute and I know children will love learning how to count and read with it. I think they will like the story about the silly monkey that plays the day away with all the animals. I recommend this book for children who can’t count or read yet as well as those that can. Thank you for this fun read. ( )
  53bryanm | Dec 21, 2012 |
I received a free copy of this book from the author and Library Things, in exchange for an honest review.

"Monkey Stuff" by Rebecca Bielawski is a cleverly conceived, written and illustrated teaching aid, with cute rhymes used to help teach young children to count from one to ten. Certainly a cut above the average "counting" book, the author uses different animals (and a tree) on each page, with each animal "owning" the next sequential number of some item. But the precocious little monkey also happens to be something of a kleptomaniac, who steals the identified property from each animal.

At the end of the book, the monkey - either by virtue of a guilty conscience or a corrective mother - returns everybody's property to them, and all the animals forgive the little monkey.

The illustrations in this book, as well as the whole concept of the various animals and their property, are very well presented. The illustrations are very well done, and calculated to draw the attention of the young child being taught to count. I heartily recommend this book as a worthy addition to any young child's library. ( )
  Grampy | Dec 12, 2012 |
We really enjoyed this book. The cute little monkey gets into all sorts of trouble taking things that aren't his. (you can count these on every page except for the 10 hairs on the lions head- after they are cut you can count them) In the end the monkey gives everything back and all is forgiven so that it a good lesson on the side included in this lovely counting book. While it is great for the toddlers even my 6 year old loved the illustrations and said that his favorite part was the teeth being stolen! This is a great book for little people and it would be wonderful to have in a print version (ours is digital)
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  bburke79 | Dec 8, 2012 |
My son (4) enjoyed this book. My only complaint is that on the last number, before the lion gets his hair cut, there are not 10 definite strands of hair to count. On the other pages we would count whatever it is before the monkey takes it, but that's not possible with the lion. It's a small complaint, thought, because after the hair is cut we can count the hairs.

*Free copy received through LibraryThing's Member Giveaway ( )
  Texsain | Dec 8, 2012 |
A great title for a beautiful book with lovely illustrations that catch the readers (especially the ones the book is intended for!). A line of appreciation also for the creativity as well.
added by drsurajs | editLibrary thing, Suraj

Rebecca Bielawski is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,623,920 books! | Top bar: Always visible