Check out the Valentine’s Day Heart Hunt!

Naked by Kindle Edition

Naked (original 2012; edition 2009)

by Kindle Edition

Member:aframel
Title:Naked
Authors:Kindle Edition
Info:Publisher Unknown (2009), Kindle Edition

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1) by Raine Miller (2012)

I'm so glad that a salesperson at Barnes and Noble recommended this series to me. The story is reminiscent of 50 Shades of Grey, but even though Ethan is dominant, he isn't quite as intensely sexual. There are heavy emotions between the two main characters, but the deep secrets they hide from each other threaten their relationship. My only complaint about the book is that in making the story a short, very quick read, the author glossed over some details that would have made this story more enjoyable. As a result, I feel a little cheated. ( )
  Mrslabraden | Jun 28, 2017 |
It was ok, nothing special but fun to read. ( )
  veredi | Mar 25, 2017 |
I so loved this book and most definitely loved my read and getting to know these two wonderful characters Brynne Bennett & Ethan Blackstone...I will definitely be wanting to read more of this series...Thank you to the Author Raine Miller for taking me on this wonderful adventure...I will be back with more reviews by this Author :) ( )
  BookAholic420 | Dec 3, 2016 |
This series is about Ethan Blackstone the Sexy, Dominant, Protective, Billionaire and Brynne the American Beauty. Together they deal with their haunting pasts and inevitable romantic feelings towards one another.

These books have it all... angst, romance, sexual encounters, and suspense. I found myself in love with Ethan from chapter 1 of book one and the love just continued to grow.

The third book was my favorite, Ethan let his guard down and took things to the next level with Brynne. In this book there was a surprise death that left me shocked. The mystery had me on the edge of my seat and the romance left me in fantasy land.
If you like a hot read with a solid story line... This one is for you!! ( )
1 vote ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |
The writing is so stilted I couldn't finish it. I didn't even make it 50 pages in. Never thought the H/H connected... At all. I have read insta-love but those stories were slow in comparison. Several contradictions and other flow issues... Mostly technical problems but when I find myself highlighting things only to say "what the hell is he/she talking about?" then I think it's time to just put it away and try something else. ( )
  GoldenDarter | Sep 15, 2016 |
Truth! stark naked truth, is the word. — John Cleland, 1749
Franziska My dear friend, this is for you . . .
2012 May London

I don't know shit about American politics.

Brynne Bennett is living the good life. An American art student at the University of London and part-time photographic model, she's putting her life back on track with school and lots of hard work. When ultra successful London businessman, Ethan Blackstone, buys her nude portrait, he isn't taking 'no' for an answer. He wants Brynne in his bed and makes plans to keep her there no matter what. His dominant nature captivates and ensnares despite the demons she carries inside her. But there are secrets in this relationship. Huge ones. Can Ethan free Brynne from the past that has marked her? Will Brynne let him or will the specters tormenting her resurface to destroy them both...
"That picture changed everything. I was not the same after I saw it and I couldn't go back to the man I'd been before seeing it either. Not after we met that night on the street. My whole world altered because of a photograph. A photograph of my beautiful American girl." --Ethan Blackstone

After London businessman Ethan Blackstone buys a nude portrait of American grad student Brynne Bennett, he decides he wants to own her too, and won't take no for an answer. Can Ethan erase the scars of Brynne's past so that she can reveal her true self to him, or will the shadows cast by Ethan's own mysterious former life destroy their chance at happiness?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,475,801 books! | Top bar: Always visible