Clutter Be Gone! De-clutter and Simplify…

by Kimberly Wilson

2313459,532 (4)1
Member:pixiedark
Title:Clutter Be Gone! De-clutter and Simplify Your Home (And Keep It That Way) Starting Today!
Authors:Kimberly Wilson
Info:
Collections:reviewed, member giveaway
Rating:*****

Clutter Be Gone! De-clutter and Simplify Your Home (And Keep It That Way) Starting Today! by Kimberly Wilson

Clutter Be Gone!
De-clutter and Simplify Your Home
(And Keep It That Way) Starting Today!
by Kimberly Wilson

My new buddy is probably one of the most easy breezy ways ( and the most painless) to finally let go of the stuff that I cling to so desperately. The author's straight forward yet compassionate advice was like a reassuring hug every step of the way. She absolutely had an answer for everything as she helped me know where to start, why to start and even what to start with. This little trooper has handily made it's way into my spiritual toolbox and I would recommend it to anyone like myself that has so much stuff they just don't know what to do. Thanks, Kimberly it really made all the difference.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Apr 28, 2013 |
I received "Clutter be Gone!" through a librarything.com giveaway. It has rather basic organizational advice. However, the typographical and grammatical errors are quite distracting. It might help someone begin organizing and getting rid of clutter, but doesn't go much beyond that level.
  milliebeverly | Jan 22, 2013 |
I received this book via a librarything.com giveaway.

I liked that this book was short and sweet. It got right to the point and gave you good tips on how to start to get your clutter under control and what options are out there that may take your items.

It will be most helpful to someone who is just starting out and trying to declutter their house.

Very nice short read. ( )
  Sara2012 | Jan 5, 2013 |
Clutter Be Gone! is a short book on, not surprisingly, how to rid your house (and life) of clutter. The author first discusses what clutter is, what it costs us, and why we can't do much about it. She then proceeds to talk the reader through getting rid of the clutter and suggests strategies for various rooms.

Overall, this book is similar to others on de-cluttering. The basic premise is -- you have too much stuff you don't use, so get rid of it. What is refreshingly different in this book is the tone (not whining or dictatorial) and the methods of tackling the problems. The method is straight forward and honest -- not a gimmick like work for 15 minutes and then rest. (The rest ends up being days so nothing gets done!) I have a clutter problem and this book has inspired me to work on several areas, one of which is now clutter-free!

There are two minor complaints. First, this is a short book, which may be why it worked for me, but I would have liked a bit more on the psychology of why we keep clutter. Second, for bookaholics (as in the physical book 'collectors'), the author's suggestion is to go with ebooks. This is not the most realistic of suggestions.

I'm very glad I won this book and would recommend it to others. ( )
  LMHTWB | Nov 24, 2012 |
It's a good book & had a few helpful tips. Overall I was glad I won it. ( )
  Crazy_Bunny_Lady | Nov 10, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,089,578 books! | Top bar: Always visible