I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats…

I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Francesco Marciuliano

Member:Tmyers526
Title:I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats
Authors:Francesco Marciuliano
Info:Chronicle Books (2012), Hardcover, 112 pages
Collections:Read but unowned
Tags:non-fiction, humor, cats, poetry, 2013

I Could Pee on This : and Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano (2012)

I could chew on this : and other poems by Dogs by Francesco Marciuliano (saraslibrary)
    saraslibrary: Written by the same author, but from a different pet's perspective.

This is a really cute book of poems written by cats, or perhaps by a human who really knows cats! There are four chapters dividing the subject matter into family, work, play, and existence, as well as some cute pictures of cats and kittens. I received this as a gift and recommend giving it to your cat-loving friends. ( )
  cindyb29 | Feb 10, 2016 |
I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano
111 pages

★★★

Another pretty self-explanatory book. It’s a collection of poems from a cat’s point of view. This was a super fast book to read, taking me maybe 20 minutes to mosey through it. The poems are short and there are plenty of pictures. It is cute enough. The poems were charming but not particularly memorable and only a few got a genuine smile out of me. The pictures of the cats are also adorable. A quick, fun read for a cat fan but probably best checked out from the library than purchasing it in my opinion.
  UberButter | Feb 9, 2016 |
This book is, as the title indicates, a book of poetry written from the perspective of our feline pets. These short poems are grouped into four broad topics - family, work, play, and existence - although there is arguably overlap and fudging in the classifications. Most of the poems are illustrated with photographs of cats up to mischief or being cute (or both). Some of the poems are just so-so, but others are laugh-out-loud funny, such as "Busy, Busy":

It's 8A.M. and time to rest
It's 10A.M. and time to relax
It's noon and time for repose
It's 3P.M. and time for shut-eye
It's 6P.M. and time for siesta
It's 9P.M. and time to slumber
It's midnight and time to snooze
It's 4A.M. and time to hang upside down from your bedroom ceiling, screaming

This book is sure to be a treat for cat lovers, who can laughingly commiserate with the poems it contains and endearingly "aww" at the photographs. ( )
  sweetiegherkin | Oct 18, 2015 |
Fun read. Cats rule. ( )
  tkatt00 | Sep 11, 2015 |
A delightful little book that was sent to my store cats, Shakespeare and Rembrandt! They enjoyed it of course! They also thank the author for kindly thinking of them! ( )
  Neverwithoutabook | Mar 11, 2015 |
Sometimes when I lie on your warm chest - And hear your every happy sigh - I gaze into your two kind eyes - And wonder, "Who is that?". Cat Epigram
Dedicated in loving memory to Boris and Natasha, two unforgettable cats who I had the great fortune to call family
I Could Pee On This

A book of poems
From a feline's perspective.
Funny critters....cats. (melissarochelle)

Poems penned by cats reveal their every desire, their every conflict, and their every moment of neurotic genius.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,251,159 books! | Top bar: Always visible