I Feel Only You by Cadence Donovan

I Feel Only You (edition 2012)

by Cadence Donovan

631,268,033 (3.25)None
Title:I Feel Only You
Authors:Cadence Donovan
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 392 pages
Collections:Justin's room (left)
Tags:Paperback, Christian Fiction, Fiction

I Feel Only You by Cadence Donovan

The main plot of the story is one of love and struggles. However, the rambling of details does not add to the book. It turned me off from the book, and the book is less powerful because of it. This book seems forced. One cannot get into a book that is forced. Details are good, but over details are not. ( )
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |
A wonderful book. Shows two people growing closer together and making a life together with the help of God. They truly do love each other and this togetherness helps them through some very rough times. It also shows how important truly open communication is in a marriage. The smallest things can grow larger than they should if you don't talk about them. ( )
  bgknighton | Feb 14, 2013 |
I received this book through a Librarything.com member giveaway. This books is about a woman married to a movie star who tries to keep her marriage and daughter secret from the world so they can have a somewhat normal life. The premise is good, and the writing is pretty good. However, the story is completely unbelievable. Every situation is too perfectly resolved. For example, the 3- year-old disobeys her mother. The father tells her that the mother is the boss, and she has to mind her. The child minds from then on. It's an interesting story.
  milliebeverly | Jan 28, 2013 |

Cadence Donovan is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

1 avail.1 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,773,612 books! | Top bar: Always visible