Down to You by M. Leighton

Down to You (edition 2012)

by M. Leighton

Member:angieanzaldua
Title:Down to You
Authors:M. Leighton
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 298 pages
Rating:*****

Down to You (The Bad Boys, #1) by M. Leighton

For the first 80% of the book..This was a solid 3 star book. For the last 25% of the book it was a solid 5 star for me.

There are not many times when I read a book and feel so captivated by the story that I really could not put the book down.

This story was everything from funny, convincing but downright heartwrenching at times. I would have never guessed the secret and cannot wait to read the next story in the book :> ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
Una historia ok, con los personajes que ya conocemos: la atrevida mejor amiga, la prima malvada, el chico bueno, el chico malo y la tierna/timida/hermosa/fuerte/confundida protagonista.

Aunque la historia si tiene un giro que no me esperaba, lo adivine mucho antes de que fuera revelado, por lo que no resultó tan divertido... ni sorprendente.

Una lectura para pasar el rato, sin grandes expectativas. ( )
  Glire | Jun 22, 2016 |
Okay, so... you think that's really possible? That he could get away with faking his brother's life for seven years without anyone questioning it? What if he hurt himself, or something that's visibly noticeable? And if you're going to fake something like that, for goodness sake, don't get an identifying tattoo that the fake brother has to hide! I'm so.. I'm so.. I dunno!

I've give the author this, though... the hints were only that, and she gave no indication that it was the same guy, even in 'both' of the male points of view. Good job there, because I don't know if I wouldn't have confused myself into screwing the whole thing up!

Great concept, pretty good read. And I LOVE the way the whole story started... poor girl shows her ass to 'both' brothers right off the bat! ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
very enjoyable story - glad I trusted my thread mates on this one - I might have overlooked it if not brought to my attention.
I was held in place reading about the night visitor and wondering which brother was the brave one. I loved the brothers, and I disliked Tyran.
I suspected Nash/Cash being the same person - wow he sure doesn't need much sleep i guess
I will now be looking forward to the follow on book as this one has quit a cliff hanger - I hope it will be out soon ( )
  kerbytejas | Mar 25, 2016 |
XX ( )
  Janicemo | Mar 17, 2016 |

"When college student Olivia Townsend returned home to help her father run his business, she never imagined a complication like Cash and Nash Davenport--twin brothers different in so many ways but with one thing in common: an uncontrollable desire for Olivia"--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

24 wanted3 pay9 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 108,388,778 books! | Top bar: Always visible