Down to You by M. Leighton

Down to You (edition 2012)

by M. Leighton

Member:angieanzaldua
Title:Down to You
Authors:M. Leighton
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 298 pages
Rating:*****

Down to You (The Bad Boys, #1) by M. Leighton

very enjoyable story - glad I trusted my thread mates on this one - I might have overlooked it if not brought to my attention.
I was held in place reading about the night visitor and wondering which brother was the brave one. I loved the brothers, and I disliked Tyran.
I suspected Nash/Cash being the same person - wow he sure doesn't need much sleep i guess
I will now be looking forward to the follow on book as this one has quit a cliff hanger - I hope it will be out soon ( )
  kerbytejas | Mar 25, 2016 |
XX ( )
  Janicemo | Mar 17, 2016 |
Review to come. ( )
  Chrystina.Williams | Dec 4, 2015 |
file under: didn't see that coming! ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
I don't know why i have avoided this novel for so long. Could it be the blurb, could it be that the men in the novel were named Cash and Nash?

Probably.....

It sounded more stupid then it actually is, and I for one am glad for it.

The best thing about this book is the writing style and the heroine. I loved how the conversation flowed, it wasn't forced.

Olivia was a good heroine, not to Miss Perfect, not too stupid, and not too big of a slut.....mind she was a slut to bang two brothers (eeeeew), but not too big of a slut about it. If it makes any sense.....

Anyhoo, my expectations were low, so i was pleasantly surprised when the book didn't turn out to be the cliche contemporary romance. Just love it,when things turn out like that! ( )
  IvieHill | Aug 6, 2015 |

"When college student Olivia Townsend returned home to help her father run his business, she never imagined a complication like Cash and Nash Davenport--twin brothers different in so many ways but with one thing in common: an uncontrollable desire for Olivia"--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

38 wanted3 pay9 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,256,214 books! | Top bar: Always visible