Down to You by M. Leighton

Down to You (edition 2012)

by M. Leighton

1912861,769 (3.77)3
Title:Down to You
Authors:M. Leighton
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 298 pages

Down to You (The Bad Boys, #1) by M. Leighton

Recently added bymedina1992, Jaydlyn, Pap3rLady, private library, J.Davis, Janicemo, AMaree90, CC123, IvieHill

file under: didn't see that coming! ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
I don't know why i have avoided this novel for so long. Could it be the blurb, could it be that the men in the novel were named Cash and Nash?

It sounded more stupid then it actually is, and I for one am glad for it.

The best thing about this book is the writing style and the heroine. I loved how the conversation flowed, it wasn't forced.

Olivia was a good heroine, not to Miss Perfect, not too stupid, and not too big of a slut.....mind she was a slut to bang two brothers (eeeeew), but not too big of a slut about it. If it makes any sense.....

Anyhoo, my expectations were low, so i was pleasantly surprised when the book didn't turn out to be the cliche contemporary romance. Just love it,when things turn out like that! ( )
  IvieHill | Aug 6, 2015 |
Other reviewers' complaints where the elements of the story that I enjoyed! This is not realistic fiction, people! This is contemporary, humorous, romance! Lighten up about Olivia with twin brothers! She wasn't with twin brothers!!!!

Funny, cute, love Olivia's talking to herself! Love that Cash turned out to be all that she wants wrapped up in one package. Not too thrilled about the epilogue tease for the next book. Since there is a book three, I assume Cash and Liv make it out of book two!
  olongbourn | Mar 1, 2015 |
Was very pleasant to read. It had enough humor to make me laugh aloud, and enough plot to be interesting. It was a good read. Not amazing, but good. Her Wild Ones was so bad that I had to stop reading within a few chapters, totally boring and predictable, this one was so much better!
  aVamp1r3 | Nov 25, 2014 |
I think the strength of this story lies in the fact that even the items that should (and normally would) come off as ridiculous and annoying are somehow delivered quite convincingly, so everything appears to be believable and intriguing enough to make you want to know more. Also both the plot and the writing turned out to be better than I expected. ( )
  kairih | Aug 30, 2014 |

"When college student Olivia Townsend returned home to help her father run his business, she never imagined a complication like Cash and Nash Davenport--twin brothers different in so many ways but with one thing in common: an uncontrollable desire for Olivia"--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

10 wanted3 pay9 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,866,053 books! | Top bar: Always visible