Eating Out (Hot Lunch #1) (Hot Lunches) by…

Eating Out (Hot Lunch #1) (Hot Lunches) (edition 2012)

by ER Pierce

212,551,640 (5)None
Member:erpierce30
Title:Eating Out (Hot Lunch #1) (Hot Lunches)
Authors:ER Pierce
Info:Fused Publishing (2012), Kindle Edition, 14 pages
Rating:*****

Eating Out (Hot Lunch #1) (Hot Lunches) by ER Pierce

Recently added byHunterSJones, erpierce30

No tags.

After reading this, you will want to eat in every day. What a fun, kinky read. It makes you hungry for the next lunch time treat. ( )
  HunterSJones | Apr 12, 2013 |
Whew! I am thoroughly impressed with ER's ability to deliver such a sexual impact in so short a time! Which of us *hasn't* had a fantasy about someone at work, or doing something incredibly kinky while we are at the office? I know I have. Several times. LoL.
Samantha has dreams of being a lover to a partner in the law office she works for. He is quite the man-whore, parading a new beauty around as often as he wants to. Samantha figures she has no chance, but that doesn't stop the many scenarios from playing out in her wicked imagination. So, when he enters her office and asks her to join him for 'lunch', she does exactly what she has fantasized about again and again.... She accepts the lewd invitation to skip the sandwich and enjoy a 'hot lunch' with him instead.
Will it turn out to be as good as what she had created between them for so long secretly? I can only speak for myself, but it left me hot and breathless!!
If you read this on your lunch break, you may find yourself seeking satisfaction that has nothing to do with your growling stomach.
Way to kick off this new series, ER! I'll be waiting impatiently for the next!

ER Pierce is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,150,552 books! | Top bar: Always visible