Lord Stillwell's Excellent Engagements…

Lord Stillwell's Excellent Engagements (Millworth Manor) (edition 2012)

by Victoria Alexander

Member:gpangel
Title:Lord Stillwell's Excellent Engagements (Millworth Manor)
Authors:Victoria Alexander
Info:Zebra Books (2012), Kindle Edition
Collections:netgalley, historical romance, Your library
Rating:***
Tags:historical romance, netgalley, e book, novella

Lord Stillwell's Excellent Engagements by Victoria Alexander

0316 (1) 2013 (1) 2015 (1) A (1) B&N (1) checked (1) DRM (1) ebook (10) England (1) epub (2) fiction (7) fiction-romance (1) freebie (2) historical (4) historical romance (7) Kindle (7) Millworth Manor (2) msp (1) nook (4) novella (3) own (2) owned (3) read (4) regency (3) Regency England (1) romance (10) series (2) to-read (5) unread (2) wishlist (2)

Like I said above, this little novella was very fun and helpful in getting me ready for Win’s full story. It was entertaining to watch our hero, Lord Stillwell, having a hard time holding onto a woman long enough to get her to the altar.

I didn’t know if I should laugh or cry for the poor man! Three times he comes close, and no cigar! Each woman is carefully chosen by him, and in the end each jilts him for another man.

I admired the man for being able to accept the inevitable with understanding of all the women that were ‘almost’ his bride.

You really don’t have to read this novella before the full Win and Felicia story, but I think you should because it’s well written, very entertaining and very enlightening about the hero.

*Book provided by the publisher through NetGalley.

Melanie for b2b ( )
  bookworm2bookworm | Mar 30, 2017 |
Great lead in to "The Importance to Being Wicked." Guess what's next up on my TBR pile?? ( )
  seanbata | Jun 14, 2015 |
Millworth Manor #1.5 ( )
  perennialreader | Sep 5, 2014 |
once again I am tricked by overdrive into downloading a novella. this one wasn't even a story, but a series of letters and mini-chapters detailing how lord still well doesn't get married. ( )
  librarydanielle | Apr 1, 2013 |
LORD STILLWELL'S EXCELLENT ENGAGEMENTS by Victoria Alexander is a interesting Regency Historical Romance. A prequel Novella to "The Importance of Being Wicked". A quick fun read with witty,sarcastic character in Lord Stillwell,Viscount Winfield Elliott. Will he ever find happiness and his own true love? We shall see! Very entertaining. Written partly, in letters to his cousin. A very well told story. But I am anticipating his happy ever after ending. Well done,Victoria! Three broken engagements to his credit,Win is determined to find the love of his life. Fast paced read full of laughter and romance. A must read for a bit of laughter. A very enjoyable read! Received for an honest review from the publisher.

RATING: 4

HEAT RATING: NONE

REVIEWED BY: AprilR, My Book Addiction Reviews ( )
  MyBookAddiction | Mar 4, 2013 |

In an enchanting novella from #1 New York Times bestselling author Victoria Alexander, eligible viscount Winfield Elliott searches for a bride and discovers that love may be lovelier the second-or even third-time around . . .

Allow Me To Explain . . .

Some say I do not take my engagements seriously. Nonsense. What man with no interest in marriage would find himself proposing not once, but three times? And each time, I've felt certain that this, at last, is the absolutely, positively, perfect woman.

Miss Felicia Whitingdon, for instance, has youth, beauty, style, grace-and a handsome fortune. Lady Lucille Eustice is a widow of impeccable social standing, and a balm to my soul. Then there is Miss Caroline Hibbitt, sweet and charming in every way. Any one of these intoxicating treasures could make a man happy. Any one of them could be an ideal wife. But which-if any of them-will it be?

Eligible viscount Winfield Elliott searches for a bride and discovers that love may be lovelier the second or even third time arounnd...

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,180,865 books! | Top bar: Always visible