Tales of Famous Animals by Peter Roop

Tales of Famous Animals

by Peter Roop, Connie Roop, Connie Roop

Other authors: Zachary Pullen (Illustrator)

541218,071 (2)None

I thought this book jumped around a lot. It introduces the different famous animals in a timeline order. I don't feel like the author gives enough information about each animal. I would need to go further to really study it.

I believe children would like this for recreational reading, but I am not sure that it could be used in a classroom setting. ( )
  jroy218 | Oct 6, 2012 |

Peter Roopprimary authorall editionscalculated
Roop, Conniemain authorall editionsconfirmed
Roop, Conniemain authorall editionsconfirmed
Pullen, ZacharyIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

A delightfully illustrated introduction to some of the most fascinating and admirable animals we’ve ever known!

Everyone knows about President Obama's first dog Bo, but would you believe President Adams had a pet alligator that he kept in the White House? TALES OF FAMOUS ANIMALS won't just cover presidential pets; young readers will also learn about heroic animals like Balto the sled dog and unique animals like Koko the gorilla. With awesome full-color illustrations throughout, this book is sure to melt the hearts of animal lovers everywhere!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:07 -0400)

Learn about the incredible accomplishments of famous animals.All throughout history, there have been remarkable stories of bravery and heroics -- and some of those tales aren't just about humans. Come meet the animals who made their mark on the past.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,557,503 books! | Top bar: Always visible