The Basque Table by Teresa Barrenechea

The Basque Table

by Teresa Barrenechea

130 sophisticated and homey recipes from the Basque region of Spain.

We got this book from our local newspaper in order to write a review. I love the organization and the pictures. We had a Basque dinner party so we could try out a number of the recipes. Most were good, even to our very un-Basque palates (we did have one Basque guest who was pretty impressed, so I assume the recipes are authentic). Some ingredients were hard to find (in California). Overall we thoughtt it was a great special occaison book, but not something we would use every week. ( )
  technodiabla | Oct 27, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,987,514 books! | Top bar: Always visible