Wed to a Highland Warrior (The Warrior King)…

Wed to a Highland Warrior (The Warrior King)

by Donna Fletcher

I liked this book. I'm glad Bliss got her story. I haven't read much on the Pics so this was quite interesting with their magic and such. I liked and gave 4 stars. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
WED TO A HIGHLAND WARRIOR by Donna Fletcher is another exciting Scottish historical romance. Book #4 in the "Warrior King",but can be read as a stand alone. See,” Bound To A Warrior”, “Loved By A Warrior”and "A Warrior's Promise". Another fast paced,action packed story with strong characters and an intriguing plot. Trey MacAlpin has meet his match with the beautiful Bliss.When Bliss declares her and Trey married to escape the king's soldiers,little did she know that once the words where spoken and declared by Scottish law they where truly married. "Warrior King" series is about..."four men, raised as brothers, who where prophesied would bring Scotland back to her rightful glory." Trey is the last of the four men to find his destiny. "Wed To A Highland Warrior" is filled with secrets,danger,passion,Highlanders,warriors,destiny, family,country,a true and rightful king,romance and love. Only the four men and one other person know the true identity of who is Scotland's true and rightful king. A must read that will have you turning pages,and holding your breath in awe as these four men and their lasses find happiness,truth,love,and their destiny. Could Trey be the true Scottish King? You must read "Wed To A Highland Warrior" which an intriguing conclusion to this amazing series to find the answer. Received for an honest review from the publisher and Above The Treeline. Details can be found at the author's website, Avon Books, an imprint of Harper Collins Publishing and My Book Addiction and More.

RATING: 5

HEAT RATING: MILD

REVIEWED BY: AprilR, My Book Addiction and More/My Book Addiction Reviews ( )
  MyBookAddiction | Nov 19, 2012 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0062034871, Mass Market Paperback)

It has been prophesied that four men, raised as brothers, will bring Scotland back to her rightful glory. Now the final brother is ready to take his place in history . . .

"Trey MacAlpin is my husband.” When Bliss first speaks these words, they are not yet true. But desperate for protection from the false king's soldiers, she claims the Highlander as her mate. Her powers foretold that her life would intertwine with the four men who protect the identity of the true king—but she never thought it would be like this!

Trey MacAlpin can scarcely believe he has agreed to wed a stranger. But this beautiful lass knows the secret he and his brothers are sworn to keep, making her both valuable . . .and vulnerable. Yet more than necessity binds Trey and Bliss in these dangerous times—for the passionate fire raging in Trey's heart insists that Bliss is not merely his bride . . . but his destiny.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:59 -0400)

"Trey MacAlpin is my husband. When Bliss first speaks these words, they are not yet true. But desperate for protection from the false king's soldiers, she claims the Highlander as her mate. Her powers foretold that her life would intertwine with the four men who protect the identity of the true king--but she never thought it would be like this! Trey MacAlpin can scarcely believe he has agreed to wed a stranger. But this beautiful lass knows the secret he and his brothers are sworn to keep, making her both valuable- and vulnerable. Yet more than necessity binds Trey and Bliss in these dangerous times-for the passionate fire raging in Trey's heart insists that Bliss is not merely his bride- but his destiny"--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,378,247 books! | Top bar: Always visible