The Thankful Book by Todd Parr

The Thankful Book (edition 2012)

by Todd Parr

Member:debnance
Title:The Thankful Book
Authors:Todd Parr
Info:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (2012), Hardcover, 32 pages

The Thankful Book by Todd Parr

Very simple but great book about all the different things there are to be thankful for. It's not only good for Thanksgiving but should be shared throughout the whole year. It reminds you of even the simplest things that we often take for granted. ( )
  kryoung1 | Jan 28, 2014 |
I love Todd Parr. I like that he gives very specific reasons why he is thankful for each thing. ( )
  MelissaZD | Dec 31, 2013 |
  MelissaZD | Dec 31, 2013 |
This book focuses on the many things you should be thankful for. In this heart felt book you will learn the true key to happiness.
  LaurenYoung | Dec 9, 2012 |
Every book on happiness I read raves about the value of being thankful. Once again, Todd Parr takes on a worthy subject and brings to it the simplicity and wisdom of a child. Beautiful illustrations and brilliant observations. I will share this with my thirty-two classes of primary children next week, just in time for Thanksgiving. I'm confident they will love it, too. I'm confident as well that teachers will be lined up to check it out. ( )
  debnance | Nov 11, 2012 |

I am thankful for music because it makes me want to dance.
I am thankful for my feet because they help me run and play.
I am thankful for kisses because they make me feel loved.

Todd Parr's bestselling books have taught kids about unconditional love, respecting the earth, facing fears, and more, all with his signature blend of playfulness and sensitivity. Now, The Thankful Book celebrates all the little things children can give thanks for. From everyday activities like reading and bathtime to big family meals together and special alone time between parent and child, Todd inspires readers to remember all of life's special moments. The perfect book to treasure and share, around the holidays and throughout the year.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:42:24 -0400)

Easy-to-read text encourages the reader to find something every day for which to be thankful, from underwear that is just the right size to birthday cakes and the wishes they bring.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,495,537 books! | Top bar: Always visible