The Tuscan's Revenge Wedding (Italian…

The Tuscan's Revenge Wedding (Italian Billionaires Collection) (edition 2012)

by Jennifer Blake

461251,994 (3)1
Member:sylviawrigley
Title:The Tuscan's Revenge Wedding (Italian Billionaires Collection)
Authors:Jennifer Blake
Info:Steel Magnolia Press (2012), Kindle Edition, 164 pages

The Tuscan's Revenge Wedding (Italian Billionaires, #1) by Jennifer Blake

Read this for a challenge as they said October is Italian A. Heritage Month. It was OK. I would probably give it a 2 1/2 stars.

The independent Amanda drops everything to go to her brother who has been in a car crash in Italy. Well she learns this through a very abrupt meeting with an Italian man named Nicholas de Frenza. She doesn't recognize the name even though he thinks she should. He wisks her away with very few questions asked. I found this a little unbelievable. She is supposed to be this independent woman who makes all her own decisions, yet she doesn't question this man "coming" to get her. It all didn't make sense and I would be asking, "why didn't you call me?", "why didn't you just have a person pick me up if money isn't a problem? Would have taken a lot less time." etc.., etc..,

So she is totally taken over by this man and whisked into a private jet and off to Italy. There he controls her every move. This irked me and I was actually wondering when she was going protest. She never truly did as he explains things and she doesn't think for herself. He is very controlling and she does question aspects of "HIS" life but not of him controlling hers.

If I went to my dear, dear brothers hospital in another country, I would be right by his side every moment I was there instead she is an hour here and then a couple days later another visit for an hour. Really?

This beginning was horribly boring and put me to sleep a couple of times. She becomes more headstrong through the book and the relationship becomes more interesting but only at the very end. Then the story ends very abruptly and I felt the emotions were contrived. Just OK.

In addition to the story line, the book is in need of an editor so that the typos and grammar errors don't stop the flow of the story. There were over dozen. ( )
  tivonut | Jul 25, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,146,304 books! | Top bar: Always visible