Love's Greatest Gift: A Christmas…

by Amy Gamet

Member:teresa1953
Title:Love's Greatest Gift: A Christmas Novella (Romantic Suspense) (The Love and Danger Series)
Authors:Amy Gamet
Info:Amy Gamet (2012), Kindle Edition, 57 pages
Tags:Member Giveaway Kindle Fire

Love's Greatest Gift: A Christmas Novella (Romantic Suspense) (The Love and Danger Series) by Amy Gamet

I really enjoyed this quick heart warming read. It was a great way to start my holiday season. I recommend this fast paced story with all its twists and turns into everyone’s life. I like that the story isn't overwhelmingly about Christmas but about the people. ( )
  tpfroger | Feb 7, 2014 |
I received this book via a librarything.com giveaway.

I have always loved novellas. They are short and sweet. This one did not disappoint.

You received enough background for the story to flow smoothly and not feel rushed. The characters were great. I loved that it had a anti-hero in it.

Amy's way of writing made the novella go so fast for me that I wish it was longer!

Great read. ( )
  Sara2012 | Dec 9, 2013 |
All I can say is WOW!! AHHH!! Even though it was a novella, it was all there.. Drama and romance.. The story is sweet and light.. In all of the 3 books I read, this was my favorite.. I almost cried on some parts. It was so worth reading and you won't be disappointed..

=Take note: this is a novella. It's short but for me it was, so far, the best book that I read written by Amy Gamet= ( )
  MsMe28 | Jun 6, 2013 |
Amy Gamet is such a wonderful writer. I love all her stories. They flow smoothly and keep me wanting to read more and more. Terrific book. ( )
  bookworm1954 | Jan 8, 2013 |
This is a charming seasonal novella which I read in one sitting. Amy Gamet brings characters to life with very few words and that is a real talent.

The story certainly runs the reader through a gamet of emotions....from being angry, worried, hopeful and relieved in a short space of time. I was willing Meghan, the central character on the whole way through.

Thoroughly recommended and a satisfying read. ( )
  teresa1953 | Dec 11, 2012 |

Amy Gamet is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,465,117 books! | Top bar: Always visible