Snow: A Novel by Kathryn Hewitt

Snow: A Novel (edition 2012)

by Kathryn Hewitt

731,138,814 (4)2
Member:alekee
Title:Snow: A Novel
Authors:Kathryn Hewitt
Info:WestBowPress (2012), Paperback, 308 pages

Snow: A Novel by Kathryn Hewitt

I liked the idea of this book, and the primary goal of the book: to have women truly value themselves and think about their romantic relationships. I enjoyed a lot of the honesty and introspection on the part of the main character, but it just felt like a rough draft to me. I think a thorough edit could make this book very successful. Hewitt has a great subject and an interesting voice that only needs a little fine tuning. ( )
  HMJonesWrites | May 30, 2014 |
Since I'm the author, I'm required to give it an excellent review! :)
But aside from that, it's been acclaimed by readers and reviewers as "a must read" and "truly inspiring." ( )
  khnovels | May 23, 2013 |
Kathryn Hewitt has presented a look into the mind of a young girl and facing pressure of joining womanhood. This young woman has committed her life to Christ and vowed to remain a virgin until married.
When evil lurks in the body of a young man named Luke who has made it his mission to seduce 15 year old Ruth. We see such plotting...what a journey we are on!
Will Ruth be able to resist the pressure of this pro, as we soon discover?
Will his friends and her family be able to see through him? The choices that this young girl has to make, beyond her years.
Will God answer her prayers? Will she go through years later with her wedding...you have to read this book to get these answers.

I received this book from the Author and First Wild Card Tours, and was not required to give a positive review. ( )
1 vote alekee | Nov 5, 2012 |

Kathryn Hewitt is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,099,971 books! | Top bar: Always visible