Songs For a New World by Jason Robert Brown

Songs For a New World (edition 1999)

by Jason Robert Brown

Member:grunin
Title:Songs For a New World
Authors:Jason Robert Brown
Info:[pub.?] 226p.
Tags:Music Theater, pdf, Sheet Music

Songs for a New World: Piano/Vocal Selections by Jason Robert Brown

While I enjoy most of the songs, not all of them are my favorite. The music is great, I just don't particularly care for all of the vocal parts. Jason Robert Brown is an amazing composer and is one hell of a piano player. His works are complex and critical. ( )
  Joles | May 29, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0634035789, Sheet music)

(Vocal Selections). Composer Jason Robert Brown says of his debut musical, "It's about one moment. It's about hitting the wall and having to make a choice, or take a stand, or turn around and go back. The moment you think you know where you stand, the things that you're sure of slip from your hand, and you're suddenly a stranger in some completely different land." Our songbook features 10 vocal selections from the show: Christmas Lullaby * The Flagmaker, 1775 * Hear My Song * I'd Give It All for You * I'm Not Afraid of Anything * King of the World * The New World * She Cries * Stars and the Moon * Surabaya-Santa. Also includes an introduction by Brown.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:01:38 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,912,834 books! | Top bar: Always visible