Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
My Samsung Galaxy Tab by Eric Butow
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0789747979, Paperback)
Galaxy Tab 10.1
My Samsung Galaxy Tab™
instructions with callouts to photos that show you exactly what to do with the Galaxy Tab 7.0 and Galaxy Tab 10.1
when you run in to Samsung Galaxy Tab problems or limitations
Tips and Notes
to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy Tab
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping
• Get started fast!
• Navigate Samsung Galaxy Tab’s Android operating system
• Retrieve, play, and manage music, video, podcasts, and audiobooks
• Use the Samsung Media Hub as a portal to movies and TV content
• Capture higher-quality photos and video
• Surf the Web quickly with the built-in browser
• Monitor news, weather, and stock prices
• Simplify your life with the Calendar and Contacts
• Send email, text, and multimedia messages
• Use your Galaxy Tab as an Amazon Kindle ebook reader
• Find any destination with Maps, Navigation, Places, and Latitude
• Discover, choose, install, and work with new Android apps
• Extend your Galaxy Tab with add-on hardware and accessories
• Customize your tablet to reflect your personal style, habits, and preferences
• Keep your Galaxy Tab up to date, reliable, and running smoothly
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:42 -0400)
This is a friendly, full-colour, task-based guide to the Samsung Galaxy Tab - the Android-based iPad alternative. Organized and formatted for easy, quick reference, this book covers everything Samsung Galaxy Tab users need to know and do, including Android basics, apps, communications, the Web, audio, video, books, and more.
(summary from another edition)
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.