2000 AD Prog 1802 by 2000 AD

2000 AD Prog 1802 (edition 2012)

by 2000 AD (Editor), Ian Edington (Author), Pat Mills (Author), Michael Carroll (Author), Dan Abnett6 more, Clint Langley (Illustrator), Lee Carter, Bob Byrne (Author), Bob Byrne (Illustrator), I.N.J. Culbard (Illustrator), P.J. Holden (Illustrator)

113,689,591 (4)None
Member:ElizaJane
Title:2000 AD Prog 1802
Authors:2000 AD (Editor)
Other authors:Ian Edington (Author), Pat Mills (Author), Michael Carroll (Author), Dan Abnett, Clint Langley (Illustrator)5 more, Lee Carter, Bob Byrne (Author), Bob Byrne (Illustrator), I.N.J. Culbard (Illustrator), P.J. Holden (Illustrator)
Info:2000 AD comic Prog 1802, 28 sep 2012
Collections:
Tags:comicbook, science fiction, anthology, read2012

2000 AD Prog 1802 by Fleetway

Recently added byElizaJane

Reason for Reading: Next issue.

This issue includes:

Judge Dredd: Payback 2 - The continuation and conclusion of last week's story where payback comes from two different sources and we're shown who it's OK to dole it out to. 4/5

Bob Byrne's Twisted Tales #15 - I do not do well with wordless comics and was reading this disturbing tale until I got to a point where I went "HUH?" So I skipped ahead, figured out what was going on and came back and tried to figure the part where I got lost, sort of did, but I understood much better now and restarted from the beginning. This is a weird and vicious tale. 4/5

Brass Sun: The Wheel of Worlds Pt. 3 by Ian Edington - Still loving this! Natural continuations of the plot carry on at this point with the fate of the Bishop concluded and Wren giving herself away leading those looking right to her. 5/5

The ABC Warriors: Return to Earth - I'm finally getting a grip on this story. The artwork goes to black and white as Hammerstein relates his story from the past of when he returned to earth and the political conniving that had summoned him there. Hammerstein has no great affection for Earth though and would rather stay with his brothers on Mars and we leave the story with him possibly changing his mind. 3.5/5

Grey Area: This Island Earth Pt. 3 - This is my favourite continuing story after only three consecutive reads. While talking to the Ambassador, Buillet antagonizes him letting him know that if he wants to push the law, he, Buillet, is willing to push it right back at him. This gets him flung out of a window with the flick of a finger but the Ambassador has shown his hand, shall we say, now. 5/5 ( )
  ElizaJane | Dec 14, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,697,127 books! | Top bar: Always visible