Alice's Adventures in Wonderland &…

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Other Stories (Leatherbound… (edition 2010)

by Lewis Carroll, Sir John Tenniel (Illustrator)

Member:tinydevastation
Title:Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Other Stories (Leatherbound Classics)
Authors:Lewis Carroll
Other authors:Sir John Tenniel (Illustrator)
Info:Barnes & Noble Inc (2010), Leather Bound, 1165 pages
Tags:tales, adventure

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Other Stories (Leatherbound Classics) by Lewis Carroll

I love this book. I have not read the entire book yet, but I plan to one day. I love the design of the book and how it contains all of Lewis Carroll's stories. Throughout the book it also contains pictures. I read the Jabberwocky poem and it is one of my favorite ones. I have always been a fan of Alice in Wonderland. I enjoy stories about her, and the movies they have made. The original cartoon by Disney is one of my favorite movies. I highly suggest this book to anyone who is a fan of Lewis Carroll's work.
  jennifer_french | Sep 22, 2016 |
This is one of my all time favorite books. As a little girl I'd curl up with this book in my room and read about Alice and her adventures. My interest in Alice grew as I aged, and I've enjoyed so many "Wonderland" themed books, movies, games, and art pieces that I had to buy the original text to add to my collection.

Started my collection of beautiful hard bound edition books with Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. This book is beautifully bound. Heavy in your hands. Has the original artwork inside, and a fantastic print on the inside cover. Fantastic edition to my library and I can't wait to share it with my grandchildren when I have them. ( )
  CrissyMoss | Aug 14, 2016 |
It's pretty!
And it has the Tenniel illustrations!
And it's pink! ( )
  MuzLibrary | May 17, 2015 |
Disclaimer: I didn't read all 1124 pages; I only read Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. ( )
  ComicGirl178 | Mar 14, 2014 |
I have this and it looks like a freakin' collectible. It sits so perfectly on my shelves, like it was meant to be there!
~faints from the awesomeness~
  Nitzan_Schwarz | Sep 25, 2013 |
All in the golden afternoon Full Leisurely we glide; For both our oars, with little skill, By little arms are plied, While little hands make vain pretence Our wanderings to guide.
Contains "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", "Through the Looking-Glass", "Sylvie and Bruno", "Sylvie and Bruno Concluded", "The Hunting of the Snark", "Phantasmagoria", and miscellaneous writings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,452,640 books! | Top bar: Always visible