The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski

The Edge of Never (edition 2012)

by J. A. Redmerski

Member:jordan.lusink
Title:The Edge of Never
Authors:J. A. Redmerski
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 426 pages
Rating:*

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

4.5 stars. What an emotional book! I laughed and cried throughout this book. The only downside was the slow start. ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
This book is so amazing! Definately one of my favorites! Not that I mind hot sex scenes but... this was totally amazing without pushing that too far. This is my first book by this author but I am definately going to be reading more! SO AWESOME! ( )
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |
The first of many new adult romances I plan to read this month. Despite the lack of rampant sex that I was anticipating, I still enjoyed this book. It's an impossibly quick read (and it's over 400 pages!) and the romance seems real and fragile. Camryn fed up with her life, decides to hop on a Greyhound bus going anyway away from her life. Andrew, having to face his father's imminent death, decides to hop on a Greyhound so he can prolong the inevitable and use the time to think before he has to face his father in the hospital. Once their paths cross nothing will ever be the same. Lots of build up for a believable romance. Sex is light and not too erotic. The first sex scene doesn't happen til well over the halfway point. Not too shabby. ( )
  ecataldi | May 12, 2015 |
This is one of the best books I've EVER read. Andrew and Camryn's story was so moving that it was impossible not feel completely attached to the characters. This story shows what it truly means to live. ( )
  MirandaR18 | Apr 4, 2015 |

J.A. Redmerskiprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Fortgang, LaurenNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Setting out on her own for a new life, twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett boards a Greyhound bus alone. Though determined never to fall in love, she meets Andrew Parrish, a man much like herself, and a man with a dark secret. Will Andrew's secret push them together, or tear them apart?… (more)

J.A. Redmerski is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 98,405,392 books! | Top bar: Always visible