The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski

The Edge of Never (edition 2012)

by J. A. Redmerski

Member:jordan.lusink
Title:The Edge of Never
Authors:J. A. Redmerski
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 426 pages
Rating:*

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

Well, i must say that i did not expect the ending.... Thank God it ended the way it did or it would have bummed me out for a week....It got me slobbering all over myself one minute and going YEAH! the next... An amazing read. ( )
  IvieHill | Aug 6, 2015 |
ONE OF MY NEW ALL TIME FAVORITES!! It's been a while since I cried that hard over a novel! It was passionate, goofy, heartbreaking and inspiring! It had all of the perfect elements of a true love story. (sigh) Andrew Parrish has officially made my very exclusive list of guys that I am in love with (not an easy list to make)! How could you not fall for him? The idea of buying a bus ticket never seemed so romantic! I really liked Camryn,too! She made my list of girls who rock (also difficult to do). She took risks that I don't think that I would have, she really stepped out of her comfort zone which I admired. I've been listening to The Civil Wars for the past few days and I can't help but think of this book! Poison & Wine just does something to me! Loved, Loved, Loved it! J.A. Redmerski, you are definitely on my radar, I see you now! Well done! ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
4.5 stars. What an emotional book! I laughed and cried throughout this book. The only downside was the slow start. ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
This book is so amazing! Definately one of my favorites! Not that I mind hot sex scenes but... this was totally amazing without pushing that too far. This is my first book by this author but I am definately going to be reading more! SO AWESOME! ( )
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |

J.A. Redmerskiprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Fortgang, LaurenNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Setting out on her own for a new life, twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett boards a Greyhound bus alone. Though determined never to fall in love, she meets Andrew Parrish, a man much like herself, and a man with a dark secret. Will Andrew's secret push them together, or tear them apart?… (more)

J.A. Redmerski is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,149,103 books! | Top bar: Always visible