The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski

The Edge of Never (edition 2012)

by J. A. Redmerski

Member:jordan.lusink
Title:The Edge of Never
Authors:J. A. Redmerski
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 426 pages
Rating:*

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

WOW! I know it is the 19th of January but this has to be the Best book I have read in 2015 and will probably leave a lasting impression on my mind and heart. I want to read the next book in the series but I am afraid because I did a big NO-NO and read the reviews first.

Camryn and Andrew were amazing characters and while the whole going on a trip with a man you barely know is Crazy it worked for this story and it was absolutely amazing. There is not much I can say without giving this book away but [a:J.A. Redmerski|5437976|J.A. Redmerski|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1388573336p2/5437976.jpg] wrote an amazing story and I LOVED it. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
4,5

Esta es una historia de liberación, de amor, de aceptación, de perdón, pero sobre todo una historia que habla acerca de aprender a vivir.

Este libro no es novedoso, ni realmente profundo, pero a pesar de ello es totalmente conmovedor, te arrastra a que lo leas de principio a fin: con una sonrisa, en parte, y con lágrimas, en otras y a pesar de su ligereza, creo que nunca lo olvidaré.

Felicitaciones a la autora por ese final, que juega con la mente... y CARPE DIEM para todos :) ( )
  Glire | Jun 22, 2016 |
Amazing book! No review can ever describe how much I loved this book. My heart is beating so fast and Camryn and Andrew are all I can think about. Again, truly amazing! ( )
  crisana | Jun 2, 2016 |
Re-read this one in preparation for The Edge of Always.

I'd forgotten a lot of the story, and also how much I enjoyed the story the first time around. The first half is sweet... girl meets boy on bus... I love stories that show how two people go from strangers to inseparable. The second half is pretty angsty, and the scene with Andrew and his mom- when you finally know what he's hiding- is heart wrenching. The end was sweet, and now I'm looking forward to part 2. ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
This review was originally posted on Bookish Things & More5 Reasons to read The Edge of Never

BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |

J.A. Redmerskiprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Fortgang, LaurenNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Setting out on her own for a new life, twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett boards a Greyhound bus alone. Though determined never to fall in love, she meets Andrew Parrish, a man much like herself, and a man with a dark secret. Will Andrew's secret push them together, or tear them apart?… (more)

J.A. Redmerski is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,132,013 books! | Top bar: Always visible