The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski

The Edge of Never (edition 2012)

by J. A. Redmerski

Member:jordan.lusink
Title:The Edge of Never
Authors:J. A. Redmerski
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 426 pages
Rating:*

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

Wow! I am impressed. Review to come.

EDIT:

So, with the thousands of good reviews and the high ratings here on Goodreads, I thought I'd give this novel a try. At first I really didn't get into it, because I couldn't relate to the characters. But then... at about 16% into the book, there's another narrator to the story. A very sexy, uber beautiful, utterly irresistible narrator. When he appears, is when the story starts taking an interesting turn.

The idea of traveling across the country on a bus would sound so completely ridiculous to me, if I hadn't read this book. Now I actually kind of welcome the idea, if it means I get to meet a really sexy guy along the way.

This is the kind of book that makes me feel guilty reading before going to church. xD The dialogue was witty and sarcastic, and the characters were actually very unique. What really made this story was the last 50% of the book. That's where you realize there's much more to the book than what the blurb says. We see that this actually has a lot of substance. I'm glad I always finish the books I start, because I would've missed a great experience.

5 stars. ( )
  mariannelee_0902 | Jul 1, 2015 |
4.5 stars. What an emotional book! I laughed and cried throughout this book. The only downside was the slow start. ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
This book is so amazing! Definately one of my favorites! Not that I mind hot sex scenes but... this was totally amazing without pushing that too far. This is my first book by this author but I am definately going to be reading more! SO AWESOME! ( )
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |
The first of many new adult romances I plan to read this month. Despite the lack of rampant sex that I was anticipating, I still enjoyed this book. It's an impossibly quick read (and it's over 400 pages!) and the romance seems real and fragile. Camryn fed up with her life, decides to hop on a Greyhound bus going anyway away from her life. Andrew, having to face his father's imminent death, decides to hop on a Greyhound so he can prolong the inevitable and use the time to think before he has to face his father in the hospital. Once their paths cross nothing will ever be the same. Lots of build up for a believable romance. Sex is light and not too erotic. The first sex scene doesn't happen til well over the halfway point. Not too shabby. ( )
  ecataldi | May 12, 2015 |

J.A. Redmerskiprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Fortgang, LaurenNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Setting out on her own for a new life, twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett boards a Greyhound bus alone. Though determined never to fall in love, she meets Andrew Parrish, a man much like herself, and a man with a dark secret. Will Andrew's secret push them together, or tear them apart?… (more)

J.A. Redmerski is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,960,990 books! | Top bar: Always visible