The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski

The Edge of Never (edition 2012)

by J. A. Redmerski

Title:The Edge of Never
Authors:J. A. Redmerski
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 426 pages

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

I have to be honest I was very disappointed with this book.

Everyone was going on and on about how great is and I just found it to be really boring.

The storyline was different though and I liked that aspect a lot.

It starts with a young woman hurting from the loss of her boyfriend and dealing

with her best friend's boyfriend being in love with her.

She skips town and tries to run from her problems when she runs smack into

one of the sexiest guys ever... Andrew Parrish.

Together they embark on an adventure and learn more about one another.

My big problem with this book was that it was longggg and the story didn't pick up

until I was halfway through the book. While the storyline had charming parts,

I just felt it was lacking substance. Not to mention... the Cajun accent drove me nuts!

There was a huge surprise near the end, but it was rushed.

It was like huge problem then BAM 2 months later.

I wish I could have loved this one like everyone else.
I really do.... ( )
  ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |

WOW! I know it is the 19th of January but this has to be the Best book I have read in 2015 and will probably leave a lasting impression on my mind and heart. I want to read the next book in the series but I am afraid because I did a big NO-NO and read the reviews first.

Camryn and Andrew were amazing characters and while the whole going on a trip with a man you barely know is Crazy it worked for this story and it was absolutely amazing. There is not much I can say without giving this book away but [a:J.A. Redmerski|5437976|J.A. Redmerski|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1388573336p2/5437976.jpg] wrote an amazing story and I LOVED it. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |

Esta es una historia de liberación, de amor, de aceptación, de perdón, pero sobre todo una historia que habla acerca de aprender a vivir.

Este libro no es novedoso, ni realmente profundo, pero a pesar de ello es totalmente conmovedor, te arrastra a que lo leas de principio a fin: con una sonrisa, en parte, y con lágrimas, en otras y a pesar de su ligereza, creo que nunca lo olvidaré.

Felicitaciones a la autora por ese final, que juega con la mente... y CARPE DIEM para todos :) ( )
  Glire | Jun 22, 2016 |
Amazing book! No review can ever describe how much I loved this book. My heart is beating so fast and Camryn and Andrew are all I can think about. Again, truly amazing! ( )
  crisana | Jun 2, 2016 |
Re-read this one in preparation for The Edge of Always.

I'd forgotten a lot of the story, and also how much I enjoyed the story the first time around. The first half is sweet... girl meets boy on bus... I love stories that show how two people go from strangers to inseparable. The second half is pretty angsty, and the scene with Andrew and his mom- when you finally know what he's hiding- is heart wrenching. The end was sweet, and now I'm looking forward to part 2. ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |

J.A. Redmerskiprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Fortgang, LaurenNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Setting out on her own for a new life, twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett boards a Greyhound bus alone. Though determined never to fall in love, she meets Andrew Parrish, a man much like herself, and a man with a dark secret. Will Andrew's secret push them together, or tear them apart?… (more)

J.A. Redmerski is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,829,292 books! | Top bar: Always visible