The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski

The Edge of Never (edition 2012)

by J. A. Redmerski

Member:jordan.lusink
Title:The Edge of Never
Authors:J. A. Redmerski
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 426 pages
Rating:*

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

I loved loved loved this book! It is possibly my favorite contemporary romance book of all time!! I was crying at the end! It is an amazing read and wonderful story. Any one who has ever questioned why we do the same motions in life over and over can relate to the characters. I loved the development of Camryn. I felt like the beginning of her story could have been my life. Which is why this book resonated with me. The characters were so deep. They both had examined their lives to the point of indecision that brings them where they're supposed to be. It's an emotional ride that I couldn't put down. I absolutely loved every minute! ( )
  breakingbooks | Aug 13, 2014 |
A. Great. Book.

“Heart always wins out over the mind. The heart, although reckless and suicidal and a masochist all on its own, always gets its way.” ( )
  margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |
A. Great. Book.

margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |
This book will forever hold a place in my heart. I cried so much at the end of this book but, I still love it. I believe that it is best to read this book knowing nothing about it. I know that is hard, Im one who always listen to the spoilers of the book before even reading it. Please don't even read the back of the book. If you like romance, finding yourself books this is the one for you! ( )
  hetcm6 | Jul 22, 2014 |

Good book. Made a few tears squeeze out dang it! ( )
  Debbie97462 | Jul 16, 2014 |

J.A. Redmerskiprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Fortgang, LaurenNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Setting out on her own for a new life, twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett boards a Greyhound bus alone. Though determined never to fall in love, she meets Andrew Parrish, a man much like herself, and a man with a dark secret. Will Andrew's secret push them together, or tear them apart?… (more)

J.A. Redmerski is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

21 wanted2 pay5 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,278,776 books! | Top bar: Always visible