The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski

The Edge of Never (edition 2012)

by J. A. Redmerski

Member:jordan.lusink
Title:The Edge of Never
Authors:J. A. Redmerski
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 426 pages
Rating:*

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

I am usually not a huge fan of romance stories unless the plot is something highly original and goes against the norm. I really thought this book would be it.

I can sum up the plot in one sentence. Girl meets boy on a bus, boy saves girl, girl goes with boy on a road trip, they fall in love and live happily ever after. Its a very basic story.

I personally was beyond disappointed at the happy ending. I really wanted this book to just be more edgy, and I think that if Andrew died from his brain tumour after all it would have delivered a tiny bit of edginess that it so desperately needed.

I was so disappointed by this book in some ways, but in others I did kind of enjoy it. when I thought Andrew was going to die, I did cry, I admit. Because of this I think the book deserves 3 stars. ( )
  4everfanatical | Feb 5, 2016 |
This was pretty good. I liked the time for the characters to develop their connection, but it did mean that any secondary characters came off as really one-dimensional and that we never really got to see them interact with anyone else but each other. Overall though, it was a good read and enjoyable. I appreciated the way that their power dynamic was handled- it was realistic and much more straightforward and "healthy" than a lot of similar portrayals in romance/erotica. I'd read more by this author. ( )
  lovelypenny | Feb 4, 2016 |
I'm probably going to get the print version. I loved this book! ( )
  Jaydlyn | Sep 13, 2015 |
Well, i must say that i did not expect the ending.... Thank God it ended the way it did or it would have bummed me out for a week....It got me slobbering all over myself one minute and going YEAH! the next... An amazing read. ( )
  IvieHill | Aug 6, 2015 |

J.A. Redmerskiprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Fortgang, LaurenNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Setting out on her own for a new life, twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett boards a Greyhound bus alone. Though determined never to fall in love, she meets Andrew Parrish, a man much like herself, and a man with a dark secret. Will Andrew's secret push them together, or tear them apart?… (more)

J.A. Redmerski is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,205,073 books! | Top bar: Always visible