Trust: A New Beginning (Volume 1) by…

Trust: A New Beginning (Volume 1) (edition 2012)

by Cristiane Serruya

Member:Elena_Zenonos
Title:Trust: A New Beginning (Volume 1)
Authors:Cristiane Serruya
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 392 pages
Rating:*****

Trust: A New Beginning by Cristiane Serruya

EXCELLENT book. I am bit disappointed that it stopped in the middle of the story line. I would like to have 2nd part of this. I have left review on goodreads. ( )
  FamilyScott | Feb 5, 2014 |
I adored this book! From the first page to the ending I was hooked and bad! I think what I enjoyed the most was the thoughts of each character - so you got what they said and what they were thinking. I think that was pure brilliant and a perfect fit for this book. The story starts off so mysterious and just leads into this beautiful but heart wrenching story of 3 people. I wish I could be in Sophia's shoes!! The author's writing is fresh and wonderful very well written. I want to say this is a quick read but you'll find yourself really reading into the story and taking your time to make sure you don't miss anything! Highly Recommended.
  rayneofdarkness | Aug 9, 2013 |
By: Cristiane Serruga
Published By Create Space
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Series: Trust #1
Review:

"Trust: A New Beginning" by Cristiane Serruga was the first in this series: 'A New Beginning' by this author. This was a read that was simply hard to put down after starting it because it may be a long read and start out a little slow but this novel does pick up and does it! Ms. Serruga style of descriptive writing was definitely somewhat different in her deliverance of this well written amazing read of a 'heart wrenching story of three people.'

We find from the read their are three well defined characters: Sophia who was a rich, beautiful, intelligent and young widow. Ethan and Alistair were two 'rich playboys that wanted Sophia. All of these characters had 'Trust' issues and were not perfect but still good in their own way. Each of their stories are very intriguing that you will only have to read "Trust" to see what I mean. The reader will be caught up into emotions that this author was able to deliver were simply beautiful being able to feel for each character thoughts. You will be able to definitely get that they said and were thinking.

Be prepared for a few erotic sexual scenes that were steamy, sensual and sexual in detailed but still a good enjoyable contemporary romantic adult read.

Now, with that being said I will suggest to you to pick up "Trust: A New Beginning" to see for yourself how this author does a amazing good job with it all. You will be able to see how this author writes some incredibly emotional charged and breathless scenes that are simply off the chart ... good.

Be ready for it all: I truly can't say it any better "completely engaging characters, sizzling romance, achingly intense sex scenes, plenty of drama, touching stories of heart-breaking tragedy and loss, and a the chance for healing and redemption." With all of this know that this is just the first of this series so, be ready because there will be more on this journey for Sophia in "Trust: Betrayed #2." ( )
1 vote arlenadean | Jul 8, 2013 |
such a great book i can't believe you picked me too read it it was a book i couldn't put down i can't wait to read the next to books never give up on writing
1 vote ashleyjennifer | Jul 3, 2013 |
I won this book on a book giveaway. First off thank god there's gonna be another!! Loved the book!!! Thank you for the chance to read it!! ( )
1 vote alihunnoa | Jun 21, 2013 |
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

They are beautiful. They are rich. They are strong willed and successful. They have everything, but love. And each one of them has a dark secret looming in their past.
Sophia is a 25 year old Brazilian widow. Intelligent and ravishing, she flees from her own country after a tragic incident. Hiding from everyone and everything, she remains alone, torn between the love for a dead man, the torment of living without part of her memory and the fear of moving on.
Ethan is one of the most important tycoons in the steel industry. As the memory of an awful evening in his adolescence haunts him night and day, he keeps looking for an elusive woman whom he could love - and who would love him - as he never has in all his 35 years... Until he finds Sophia.
Alistair is a 34 year old powerful banker, searching for one–night stands with women who will warm his bed. And that he can punish physically to abate his anger for his late wife's black deeds and his own guilt for being such a debauched man for so many years. Any woman will do, and he has many to choose from, as they all fall instantly for his manly, devilish charming ways.
In Europe, in the months after October 2009, their paths will cross and clash. Who will win the prize of love?
TRUST: A NEW BEGINNING the first book of the series TRUST.
The author suggests this book for 18 and up.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,344,269 books! | Top bar: Always visible