Dazzle: Delaney's Gift Series (Volume 1) by…

Dazzle: Delaney's Gift Series (Volume 1) (edition 2012)

by Amber Garza

142683,257 (5)None
Member:JacquieTalento
Title:Dazzle: Delaney's Gift Series (Volume 1)
Authors:Amber Garza
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 354 pages
Rating:*****

Dazzle: Delaney's Gift Series (Volume 1) by Amber Garza

I bought this book.
Dazzle by Amber Garza
I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed. This is the first book I have ever read by this author. The books have components of romance, betrayal, trust, religious undertones, a bit of thrills in their, and mystery. I'm left feeling what the heck will happen now, especially after the cliffhanger at the ending. This is one of the best YA Christian reads that I have read. This is going into my favorites section on my kindle shelf. I just love the characters and how they grow and develop through the novel. The writing is great and story flowed real well. It is a easy read that I had a hard time putting down. I have to say I love Delaney and Sam. They are my favorite characters! I love how the book shows you multiple view points while reading and you understand what the character is thinking and feeling.

Delaney and Micah have been friends since birth and they are special. They are Eklodge Warriors for Zerach. They were made to save their people from the Sarafites. Delaney and Micah are in high school dealing with normal high school things, while guarding their secret from the world. If it fell into the wrong hands, it would spell disaster to the warriors. Delaney only wants to be normal and is immediately drawn to Sam. Sam has secrets of his own, will they prove deadly? I give this book an outstanding 5 star review!!! ( )
  Merisha_Abbott | Aug 1, 2013 |
Delaney is gifted with dreams that help her change fate for those in it. She’s a member of the Ekloge Warriors and a follower of Zerach. The Sarafites, followers of Saraf are their enemy and they don’t play nice. But when Sam wants to be a member of this elite group, he will do anything to become one of them even if it includes putting someone else’s life in danger. But something changes in him and he’s not sure that is the route he wants to take but is it too late for him to change his mind?
Micah is interested in finding the rest of the members of his group. He and Delaney have known each other for what seems like forever and he feels more than just a friendship for her and she doesn’t want a part of that. She just wants to have a normal life like kids her own age but because of her ability that isn’t likely going to happen. She feels an interest in Sam that allows her to want to get to know him. Now with finding Ariel who also has a gift, there is an interest between her and Micah that doesn’t comfort Delaney.
With the Sarafites trying to take control and steal away the abilities of the Zerachs, what cost will everyone have to face?
I like how the author did each chapter as the point of view of each character. She’s a new author to me and I as well like the way the characters grow with us. This story is very well written and I would recommend it to everyone. But talk about leaving you on the edge of your seat, she did it to me so I know I will be getting the next book in the series. ( )
  JacquieTalento | Nov 16, 2012 |

Amber Garza is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,390,101 books! | Top bar: Always visible